F-16 Release

MikePotten

And December 22nd is the last day of autumn, and the Wednesday leading up to that is December 18th. So count on that and ho ho ho :santa:

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Then you have the usual delays so lets aim to spirng 2019 as a realistic release date...

Okay I can get behind that. Haha

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Here's hoping that we have more finished systems for the F-16 at early access start than what the Hornet did, like the AIM-120, AIM-9X and JHMCS. Or at the very least, some of these weapons arrive much faster.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

Here's hoping that we have more finished systems for the F-16 at early access start than what the Hornet did, like the AIM-120, AIM-9X and JHMCS. Or at the very least, some of these weapons arrive much faster.

Check this post by Wags:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=241132

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

AIFF is automatic IFF? Its down in the last of the list. I Initially hope it'd be in EA released considering how bad the hornet records on team killing in MP on the first week of released.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I hope we get Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT) for this bird. The US does not use them but many other countries do and the Block 50 is capable of using them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA97XSLI

Core i7 4790 @ 4.0 Ghz

MSI GTX 1080ti

32 Mb RAM DDR3-2133

512GB SSD for DCS

HP Reverb VR HMD

Thrustmaster Warthog & MFG Crosswind

AIFF is automatic IFF? Its down in the last of the list. I Initially hope it'd be in EA released considering how bad the hornet records on team killing in MP on the first week of released.

It will be in EA.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Advanced IFF

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

I hope we get Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT) for this bird.

We won't.

i9-9900K @5GHz, Z390 Aorus Pro, 32GB DDR4-3200MHz, EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra, Seasonic Focus+ Platinum 850W PSU, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro pedals, 2x MFD's, MT deskmounts, Asus 32" 1440p display, EDTracker Pro Wireless, HP Reverb

I hope we get Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT) for this bird. The US does not use them but many other countries do and the Block 50 is capable of using them.

Only the 50+/52+ is CFT capable.

No vanilla Block 50's or CCIP Block 50's are CFT capable.