Ooh apparently tf alpha already had strike as true. Just hasnt been assigned yet

Good tjing I didnt reset the ol camp then

Battle group Delta is a Mbot campaign, and I don't know if he's planning any bombing missions for the F14...

CSAR or troop insertion/extraction?

You have to ask CEF

I'm in charge of modifying a few lines of code, CEF imagines and implements campaigns based on the work of Mbot.

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

All I know also fellas is I cant even get a campaign to work w.o help let alone make one. But a F5E campaignnwould bebawwesome. Id love an f86 camp but the F5 is sinpler, ww2 assets arent as necessary, hit more toys, itd be mostly strike with some a2a and you could easy do a dce onniran iraq (maybe make the iranian f14 a counterpart andnmake iranian f14 have a optional us instead of iraq is enemy?

I just knownbeisdes the p51 the fe ws the first full fidelity jplane i couldM operate from cold and dark. The f14 next.nbt surprise I just did it and never looked back. Now I dont know how I played befoee, the plane doesnt feel my own hit started

I didnt change anything miguel sure the path is wrong somehow.

Sorry it was fine idk what happened besides I kept getting hit.by wingmen and needing restarts

Upload the 3 .bat files here

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

I installed TF74 Hornet, and the campaign starts alright, and I get the debrief if I quit. However, I can't fly at all. The mission loads, I click fly and it just goes to the F10 map. Is this related to carrier spawn issues and SC release? Any ideas?

Hey, guys,

Lance Firstmission.bat before starting the campaign.

If it still doesn't work, let us know if you're releasing or OpenBeta.

Then, send us a printsreen of your campaign installation files.

DCE_Manager

Opinion:

In dce campaign tf 68 if i enable strikes my first mission was a night strike on a red army base. Fuel and trucks. Fair nuff. My 4 ship got equipped with 4 gbu 12s.. considering yes theyre good at night but no not really stand off are they really the best option?

I mean i guess its all opinion but wouldnt a clusterbomb or dumb bomb ccip dive bomb attack or even ccrp be just as or more effective?

Im picturing 4 f14s flying and hitting the targets accurately.. but slowly..

Versus 4 bombcats doing a less precise but quick in an out pass that drops everything. Its the first night after all. Opinions?

I mean.. i cant set my gbus to ripple right? I cant lase target A and set it so the rest drop at say 150 ft spacing and are dumb or would all try to lase at spot A

Skip mission bat

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptsmod\skipmission.lua"

Debug debrief

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptsmod\debrief_master.lua"

First mission

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptmods\bat_firstmission.lua"

Skip mission bat

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptsmod\skipmission.lua"

Debug debrief

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptsmod\debrief_master.lua"

First mission

Start "generate first mission" cmd /k ""c:\program files\eagle dynamics\dcs world\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\scriptmods\bat_firstmission.lua"

Oups, my bad, for skipmission it's:

start "Generate First Mission" cmd /k ""C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\luae.exe" ..\..\..\ScriptsMod\BAT_SkipMission.lua"

DCE_Manager

@Miguel21:

What do you mean by lance firstmission.bat? I run it before initiating campaign, it runs fine. I go into DCS, and start the TF74 campaign. There is the mission briefing with the mission planner option (pre-3D world load). I click fly, 3D world loads BUT I am taken to the F10 map. There is no jet to fly, no role to select, nothing. There are units and they are doing stuff, but I cannot fly.

After I escape out and quite the mission, I am given the debrief, and option if I want to accept mission or no. I have attached mission folder as well as a screen of what I spawn into. Thank you for your assistance with this!

EDIT: This also happens with the F-18 Battle Group Delta, but NOT with F-14 East Med Defense, nor TF-68 Tomcat. And yes, I do own the Hornet.

campaign.thumb.png.3d573ebeb19b8ec8d8ea5cab6e0d45bc.png

spawn-3d.thumb.png.ac18e279d0447c2c3baffa3830a0f4cf.png

Edited by patpatpowercat

@Miguel21:

What do you mean by lance firstmission.bat? I run it before initiating campaign, it runs fine. I go into DCS, and start the TF74 campaign. There is the mission briefing with the mission planner option (pre-3D world load). I click fly, 3D world loads BUT I am taken to the F10 map. There is no jet to fly, no role to select, nothing. There are units and they are doing stuff, but I cannot fly.

After I escape out and quite the mission, I am given the debrief, and option if I want to accept mission or no. I have attached mission folder as well as a screen of what I spawn into. Thank you for your assistance with this!

EDIT: This also happens with the F-18 Battle Group Delta, but NOT with F-14 East Med Defense, nor TF-68 Tomcat. And yes, I do own the Hornet.

Are you playing Open Beta version of the game? It’s a known issue. Either play on the Stable released DCS World or in TF-74 Hornet go to the conf_mod.lua file in the Init folder and enable the option to delete the deck planes

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

@Miguel21:

1/ Do you have a ScriptsMod folder in :

"Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod"

2/ As Cef says, you play well with the OpenBeta icon?

3/ please upload your mission:

TF-74-hornet_first.miz

4/ uploader too :

FirstMission.bat

DCE_Manager

1/ Do you have a ScriptsMod folder in :

"Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod"

2/ As Cef says, you play well with the OpenBeta icon?

3/ please upload your mission:

TF-74-hornet_first.miz

4/ uploader too :

FirstMission.bat

I got these to work in the current open beta by removing the static objects on the carrier. YMV though, it is open beta after all.

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Are you playing Open Beta version of the game? It’s a known issue. Either play on the Stable released DCS World or in TF-74 Hornet go to the conf_mod.lua file in the Init folder and enable the option to delete the deck planes

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

That was it! Now it works, thanks!

TF74, firtMission

n9FnBMH4Tomcat In the early morning

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-05-01-16-02-11-04.png

After an interception mission, flying next to a CAP

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-05-01-16-03-30-30.png

DCE_Manager

Cool vid PB0. What happened to your landing? Something hit you? Looks like fun. I'm flying the India-Pak Sabre. Glad the mig21s don't seem to be inclined to shoot their missiles much. Hey, speaking of which, what happens when you win the campaign? I just destroyed 100% of Sochi and the mission generator didn't seem to want to generate a new mission. Did I win?