Thank you :thumbup:

I thought the discussion was related to the Tomcat campaign, but you'd like to know if any DCE campaign works? If you were able to complete your Tomcat campaign I can kill two birds with one stone and test both :thumbup:

F-5 | Mirage | Huey | Mig-21 | Ka-50 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B

This is a really quick made beta version of my Tomcat over Caucasus -CVN DCE campaign :) Only one simple Air to Air loadout - feel free to change it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6a7je4kmfvg8s2/Tomcat%20over%20Caucasus%20-%20CVN.zip?dl=0

It seems to work but I had no time to test it ... please tell me if there are problems

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

This is a really quick made beta version of my Tomcat over Caucasus -CVN DCE campaign :) Only one simple Air to Air loadout - feel free to change it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6a7je4kmfvg8s2/Tomcat%20over%20Caucasus%20-%20CVN.zip?dl=0

It seems to work but I had no time to test it ... please tell me if there are problems

So I tried the first mission of F-14 over Caucasus... Good news is, the scripting bug seems to be fixed. I got a new mission generated and mission results at the end (didn't get that before).

For the campaign itself:

-Please consider reducing the number of ships around the carrier battle group. IRL you wouldn't see so many ships right next to the carrier (only for photo ops!) and they shatter the framerate. A couple of DDGs would be enough.

-Wind felt abnormally high during the first mission. Might just be me.

-Two Tomcats spawned too close to each other and blew up.

As a QOL update: Please consider adding the option for stored heading alignment in the Tomcat options of the ME. It would shorten startup time immensely and would not really detract from the rest of the mission.

I'll continue in the next few days as I learn the bird and keep you updated.

As a QOL update: Please consider adding the option for stored heading alignment in the Tomcat options of the ME. It would shorten startup time immensely and would not really detract from the rest of the mission.

I'll continue in the next few days as I learn the bird and keep you updated.

You can do that yourself by opening the mission "Tomcat over Caucasus-CVN_Ongoing.miz" and checking the boxes for each of the client F-14s. The engine can't do that yet, though someone might come up with a couple of lines of code in the next few weeks to add that capability.

So, anyone managed to try the second mission yet (it's only there where troubles started. Mission one wasn't the problem). Does the debrief and DOS window popup again after mission 2?

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Sorry not time enough :(

The good news (if I have time to adapt my campaigns) is that a friend of mine Miguel21 was able to insert new features in DCE :

- enable datalink for every capable plane without editing mission

- enable TACAN channel for Tankers with report on briefing

- the possibility for campaign designer to insert persistant campaign pictures in briefing (like frontline screen) AND related recon pictures with the next target ! (Very useful for MP missions )

- automatically Harrier positioned on the LHA ( human will be number 2 without editing missions)

- helicopter campaign will be possible now !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you PB0_CEF (and all who are helping) for making DCE possible! :thumbup:

It really is a great addition to DCS

(looking forward to an F-14 over the PG DCE :pilotfly:)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

When running dedicated server. Can i put the mission files anyware or is it hard coded to be in the campaign folder?

You need to put em in specific folders. If they don't exist on dedicated server, create them.

You don't need F14 or F/A-18 to run the campaign, just create the folder chain manually.

Sorry not time enough :(

The good news (if I have time to adapt my campaigns) is that a friend of mine Miguel21 was able to insert new features in DCE :

- enable datalink for every capable plane without editing mission

- enable TACAN channel for Tankers with report on briefing

- the possibility for campaign designer to insert persistant campaign pictures in briefing (like frontline screen) AND related recon pictures with the next target ! (Very useful for MP missions )

- automatically Harrier positioned on the LHA ( human will be number 2 without editing missions)

- helicopter campaign will be possible now !

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

New versions of my Hornet and Harrier campaigns over Caucasus and Persian Gulf with Miguel21 modifications :thumbup:

Added my first Tomcat over Caucasus DCE Campaign to help for this beautiful plane practice :music_whistling:

I hope adding more targets reco pictures as soon as possible :thumbup:

One question : can it interest someone to fly Tomcat as Iranian pilot in my persian Gulf Campaigns ? I know its not the good F-14 version but I think it could be a very interesting (and difficult) way to practice this beauty waiting for the F-14A version ... :)

One question : can it interest someone to fly Tomcat as Iranian pilot in my persian Gulf Campaigns ? I know its not the good F-14 version but I think it could be a very interesting (and difficult) way to practice this beauty waiting for the F-14A version ... :)

I think that would be a fabulous idea!

New versions of my Hornet and Harrier campaigns over Caucasus and Persian Gulf with Miguel21 modifications :thumbup:

Added my first Tomcat over Caucasus DCE Campaign to help for this beautiful plane practice :music_whistling:

I hope adding more targets reco pictures as soon as possible :thumbup:

Lovely! Congratulations to you and Miguel21!!! I sure would give it a try to fly an IRIAF F-14!

Tks,

Sydy