SATAL 2019 - Page 28 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-15-2019, 01:01 PM   #271
suninez

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ltar View Post
First off there have been, I believe, 2 forfeits. We do NOT award full points for a forfeit much like how in football 3 goals are typically awarded for the winning side. I am trying to make this as fair as possible. Its not perfect and we are learning as we go. We realize we miss rules and we add them.

Second, I need all team representatives to post a message on the S1G Discord so that I can add a role to your user. This will allow for quick and easy contact for event issues and future content.

https://discord.gg/yFKuzhK
sorry we can't use discord because of The Great net Wall in china. so could you please post the message of SATAL on this forum?
or we could connect each other on TS. our TS is 180.167.175.114.
And ,the TS of 64th is down now.
by CNF101
suninez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:26 PM   #272
=RvE=Tito

Hi 101, I'm not sure if it was you with whom I had the chat in Discord a couple of hours ago but just in case to confirm here one more time - our team relies on the Hornet quiet a lot and the guys are not happy to switch the airframe. We're standing by for the new schedule.
Old 06-17-2019, 11:01 AM   #273
Kaori@(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻*BSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by =RvE=Tito View Post
Hi 101, I'm not sure if it was you with whom I had the chat in Discord a couple of hours ago but just in case to confirm here one more time - our team relies on the Hornet quiet a lot and the guys are not happy to switch the airframe. We're standing by for the new schedule.

Hi Tito, it was me contacted you on discord. As you know very few people can get over the great wall from china, 101 asked me to find you as he had not seen your reply.
Kaori@(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻*BSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:40 PM   #274
MAD MAX

Send a message via ICQ to MAD MAX

Who is the main judge, referee, organizer of the SATAL tournament now? Because I do not agree with the last decision.
По всем вопросам обращаться в: http://www.ukrfalcons.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=59
MAD MAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:08 PM   #275
M0ltar

It’s me. DCS World Events no longer has any association with a squadron.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:35 PM   #276
M0ltar

From here on out we will be utilizing a community decision making process committee or referee system where the community or teams using this committee decides the outcomes of refereeing decisions or rulings. This committee style of refereeing will be used for all future events. This is being put in place so that unbiased and community decisions can be made and that teams having rulings passed on them do not feel targeted or unfairly judged. Each person that is a SATAL Representative will be given a single vote per issue to use to vote on possible outcomes for issues that are put forward. I will be, for now, the sole party putting issues forward. If a team has an issue that issue needs to come to me to be put forward to the committee.

The day an issue is put forward I will schedule a meeting for any SATAL Team Representative can attend. Attendance is not mandatory, but it will allow for each member to discuss their stance on the issue and voice their position and opinions to others. The discussion at this meeting will be done in an organized fashion and no negativity or poor attitudes will be tolerated. We are adults and we should behave as such. All meetings will be held the day of, in most cases Saturday, at 2000z.

We will be using reactions in order to cast these votes. For everyone that has the SATAL Team Representative role you will notice a new channel called satal-referee where these decisions will be made. An example of reaction use can be seen on the next post attached to a example issue and vote. Numbers will be used to represent each possible selection. For instance if you react with the reaction of the number '1' you will be casting your vote for the choice associated with '1'. If you react with a 2 you would be voting for the '2' choice and so on. Each member is only allowed a single vote. In the event of a tie and only in the
event of a tie, my vote will be worth 2 in order to mitigate stalls.

Because this is a hobby and not something any of us do professionally, attendance at the meeting or voting on each issue is not required. If you do wish to cast a vote you have 24 hours to do so from the time the issue post is made in the satal-referee channel. If you do NOT vote it will simply be seen as you being impartial and being OK with any outcome. Each member is allowed to vote on each issue no matter if their team/squadron is in question or not. Trying to bribe or sway others using under handed methods will not be tolerated and will be grounds for immediate removal from the committee and possibly the event.

If you have any questions please let me know. I am working hard to make SATAL and other DCS World Events better and have already added a couple people to the DCS World Events team. If you yourself think you would make a good fit on the DCS World Events team or simply have a suggestion please don't hesitate to send me a message.
Sorry 104th and 64th Aggressors, but you're my guinea pigs. This example means nothing and anyone, including non-SATAL Team Reps can vote on it. This will not be the case for future issues.

Last edited by M0ltar; 06-17-2019 at 11:03 PM.
M0ltar is offline   Reply With Quote