Moron

Bearskin

I come on DCS to get away from the Team Killing kiddies and low and behold "TIA Marvix" jumps on a Ground attack server "ITA Banshee ED" server, loads up with AA and starts shooting down friendly Hogs laden with MAVS and GBU's. So not a pleasant nights gaming.

Z790, 13700K, RTX4080, 32 gig RAM, Warthog,  WarBRD base , Virpil Pedals, Pico 4

bummer... there's never a shortage of @$$ hats...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I come on DCS to get away from the Team Killing kiddies and low and behold "TIA Marvix" jumps on a Ground attack server "ITA Banshee ED" server, loads up with AA and starts shooting down friendly Hogs laden with MAVS and GBU's. So not a pleasant nights gaming.

I had a guy on my old server do a cold start on an A-10C just to taxi his aircraft halfway around the airfield, ground override the gun and kill me as I started in my hangar.

No amount of moderation can help prevent "someone" from flipping a ****nugget switch and TKing you... He'll get banned, go to the next server, rinse and repeat.

Back in the day server owners would share user codes (pulled from SLMOD or another I don't recall) so you could proactively expel those morons however I'm not sure if popular server owners still do that. I had a list of 50 names on mine and we weren't even that busy...

Anyway- sorry about your luck but the simple fact is that people sheltered by the relative anonymity of online gaming will often act as such and there's very little that server owners can do about that "first" time.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art