hud moves with look

thrustvector

hey guys, just playing around and thought I would take the 27 out and dust it off, now its been ages since I flew this, but I'm sure this isn't right.

when I look left or right, the hud follows where I look, cant remember names, but is it the r33 missile look/hud look, that allows you to lock a target to your side, well that's what the huds doing?

not a brill screen shot but you can see what I mean

Screen_190211_193920.jpg.ed84376d143191e499dae544839a1e7c.jpg

it is a "game mode" option,

main menue, option, third window from the left, untick the relevant box. i think it is the one at the bottom of the left most column

the "true" thing is very poorly modeled in DCS ( hit "5" on the keyboard, not numpad ), it should only be a "fixed" marker in front of one eye ( ka-50 like ), but in DCS it will track the target…

Edited by Vilab

hey guys, just playing around and thought I would take the 27 out and dust it off, now its been ages since I flew this, but I'm sure this isn't right.

when I look left or right, the hud follows where I look, cant remember names, but is it the r33 missile look/hud look, that allows you to lock a target to your side, well that's what the huds doing?

not a brill screen shot but you can see what I mean

As already noted, it’s an option that can be turned on or off. I believe it’s still referred to as the “Mini-HUD”. It has nothing to do with any targeting system.

Edited by Ironhand

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thanks, I know its nothing to do with a targeting mode, just trying to explain it, I never use a game mode so weird but thanks, wish they would make these a proper clickable pit

Don't worry it's just a Training mission "feature". In all other missions it'll be gone :)

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

ah dam silly, forgot how to do a few things on it so took the training mish, after I reloaded of course it was gone and the game mode wasn't ticked anyway, I guess that was a feature or something as sure it wasn't there before seems very silly.

ive stopped playing it again anyway, shame the 27 is my fav A2A plane but I cant play these non clickable pits, just to arcady for me.

thanks anyway guys for your help