Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

Abraham Lincoln CVN-72

George Washington CVN-73

John C. Stennis CVN-74

Harry S. Truman. CVN-75

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

It's actually closer to one 71 - 75...

Theodore Roosevelt subclass

Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

Abraham Lincoln CVN-72

George Washington CVN-73

John C. Stennis CVN-74

Harry S. Truman. CVN-75

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimitz-class_aircraft_carrier

I am aware as I have spent half my life studying all carriers from USS Langley CV-1 to USS Gerald R. Ford CVN-78. I just want a higher detailed Vinson. Though if you are willing to skin the Stennis to be the USS Theodore Roosevelt or the George Washington it'd be cool!:thumbup:

• ED Team

For the DCS: Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier module, we plan to allow you select any of the Roosevelt sub-class ships. Not just the obvious ship name and number, but also each will have unique deck textures.

Thanks

For the DCS: Nimitz-Class Aircraft Carrier module, we plan to allow you select any of the Roosevelt sub-class ships. Not just the obvious ship name and number, but also each will have unique deck textures.

Thanks

Yes! Great news! :)

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Thanks

I'm assuming the Nimitz, Eisenhower, and Vinson (68-70) as well as the Reagan sub-class (76-77) will be selectable as well?

Edited by Callsign

• 1 month later...
I'm assuming the Nimitz, Eisenhower, and Vinson (68-70) as well as the Reagan sub-class (76-77) will be selectable as well?

ED is producing the Theodore Roosevelt Sub-Class. The Five ships of this class have slight structural differences from the earlier carriers USS Nimitz, USS Dwight D. Eisenhower, and USS Carl Vinson. The Ronald Reagan sub-class are further modified so I doubt you'll see skins for all 10 Nimitz class carriers included.

I think the best we could hope for is when the Theodore Roosevelt Class module is released, ED changes the free Carrier to the Nimitz, Eisenhower or Carl Vinson. (Maybe all three?).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.