Tgp and atflir

Flightsimnerd

According to NineLine on the official ED discord

Where is that? Tried finding it, and all I could find was NineLine saying that there is none (about a year ago though) and a few weeks ago I stumbled across someone asking the same on these boards, another one gave a link and when I tried to open that it said I was blocked from joining (just opened it in the browser, no login active whatsoever) and the thread was locked so I couldn't ask.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Where is that? Tried finding it, and all I could find was NineLine saying that there is none (about a year ago though) and a few weeks ago I stumbled across someone asking the same on these boards, another one gave a link and when I tried to open that it said I was blocked from joining (just opened it in the browser, no login active whatsoever) and the thread was locked so I couldn't ask.

https://discord.gg/ctBxdJu

There has been alot of silence on the tpod. I always take this as a good sign since they're busting hump on getting it done. The timing of Hornet updates has been wonky as of late so I wouldn't discount the possibility of the Litening pod being implemented outside the regular OB update schedule. We'll have to wait and see.

F/A-18C; A-10C; F-14B; Mirage 2000C; A-4E; F-16C; Flaming Cliffs 3

Well I guess they didn't make their end of June time line

We'll see if it comes Wednesday. There is an OB scheduled. If it makes it then that will great going into the long weekend of the 4th for me. If not I still have my F-18!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals