MSI patch ?

fragal

Well we were going to get it last week but it got left out, then a hotfix was being worked on for release early this week and seeing as it's patch day and all and still no hotfix, i was wondering if it might be coming today. it's all in that mini update link.

Based on this post from Wags, there is a good chance:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3950597&postcount=161

Just gotta wait and see if they deliver or not.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I don't believe there will be an update today. I assume the next update is in early July together with the Litening targeting pod (only planned)

Based on Hornet`s mini-updates, ED plans to add LITENING pod at the end of this month.

..:NAVY PILOTS ARE THE THE BEST PILOTS:..

In DCS world I've learned to lower my expectation. Based on current situation the Lpod would slip to next month. Of course I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Yup. ten days to go and we are still waiting for MSI and Jsow corrections. It wouldn't be a bad assumption to think that TPOD is going to be implemented next month. It's not a big deal. I don't have a big war to win over the Black sea :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• ED Team

MSI, AIM-7 loft fix, non-US Hornet issue, and a few other items will be in the next update. We are still trying to resolve the Hornet crash custom payloads in NTTR map. Once this crash is resolved, we will create and release a new Open Beta.

Thanks

MSI, AIM-7 loft fix, non-US Hornet issue, and a few other items will be in the next update. We are still trying to resolve the Hornet crash custom payloads in NTTR map. Once this crash is resolved, we will create and release a new Open Beta.

Thanks

Is TGP on track for late June/early July? Obviously subject to change. But I think we are all eager on news

• ED Team
Is TGP on track for late June/early July? Obviously subject to change. But I think we are all eager on news

As always, we are pushing very hard for it, but we cannot make any promises. The engineer stills feels confident.

Thanks