New Years Wish List for the Tomcat

Wizard_03

There’s a dark cone around the visual in game, I assume it’s an artifact from the original before ED adjusted lighting, that’s what I meant. I thought the original AB effect they had was fine.

Original effect was horrible and the current one is still far too unrealistic and poor when compared to Hornet.

Original effect was horrible and the current one is still far too unrealistic and poor when compared to Hornet.

But right now It actually has a bug, taste aside.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=247753

I do agree the hornet's are done very well, But Ideally we should have a dynamic effect that adjusts based on ambient conditions, In the daytime they are no where near as visible IRL as they are in game, the effect is way over the top IMO for every jet hornet included. At night they look fine, more or less. Maybe one day, when ED adds the humidity element to the core, HB can go back and add dynamic effects for AB and Vapor.

I just hope the TF-30s for the A turn out good, they should be a lot bigger and brighter then the 110s. And IMO, are as iconic to the original tomcat as the big roundels and Hi-Viz liveries.

Edited by Wizard_03

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

No. For everyone.
Yep,thats true. Flying a empty Cockpit feels wrong.

But a Performance optimization for VR User would be very important. Compared with the F/A-18C , the FPS in the F-14B are really Bad.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Edited by TOYKILLA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog SLM - F/A-18 , MFG Crosswind V2 , Cougar MFD`s , HP Reverb , PointCtrl , i9@5,1Ghz/2080Ti,

:joystick: DIY 2DOF Motionsimulator with 4Ch Simshaker :joystick:

All I really want is the flight stick to be moved back more in the central position,would make it easier to see the bottom screen,removing the stick just doesn’t feel right!

I think that’s why that screen was moved to the right of the VDI in the D. Looks realistic to me.

e701ae5f07917f190cde64dfe59b8e43.jpg

Whats are the things you want most from Heatblur for the F-14 in 2020?

For me its:

1. Jester LANTIRN

2. Complete working OBC/Emergency Generator checks.

3. Red HSD night Filter and visual frames for it and the VDI flilter

4. Oxygen Panel for the front seat

5. TWS Auto

6. Fixed Afterburner visuals

7. Correct Digital Engine Tapes

8. Forrestal Class

9. F-14A

10. A-6

In more or less that order, I would rather they Finnish the core F-14B Experience before moving on to goodies like the carrier, A-6, and other immersion Assets but that's me. What do you think? :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVAT

Shortcut for Jester ACM commands.

When the ACM switch is open or up, Jester menu defaults to ACM only associated commands, example jettison stores, tanks, etc. since the ACM button is linked to whatever stores are selected from RIO. That way, we don't have to hunt through the Jester menu when things go to pot.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Yes and I would like to see the stores jettison system work like Jesters A2G menus, where you can select stores based on type in addition to individual stations. It would make life easier when you need to just get rid of some bombs in a hurry or whatever.

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Jester lantirn control

forrestal

jester to see enemy planes in front of his nose

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

map the hud brightness and TV screen brightness to be able to map those. Night flying is great, just spend alot of time adjusting these parameters to match the AO im working in. lot of lights on the ground, gotta adjust the HUD and NVG gain so the green is bit different than the green hue from ground lights. working over water, change it around a bit to get a better picture of surface.

small prob but would be helpful