2013 Virtual Hawgsmoke

Snoopy

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings to all friends and staff of Eagle Dynamics.

Yesterday we learned that there was a great flight activity with DCS A-10C aircraft, on 18 February 2012.

Our desire is to participate in this activity.

We want to know what requirements need to participate in this event.

This is our website: http://www.escuadron701.com.co/virtual/

PS

We are a Colombian flight squadron of virtual air combat, shaped and formed with several wings of flight, combat groups and organization in a website with a forum well formed.

We support fully all activities of Eagle Dynamics with flight simulators such as Lock On FC 2.0, the DCS A-10C, DCS Black Shark and series to come.

Sorry my bad English. It is translated with Google.

Edited by Spook

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yesterday we learned that there was a great flight activity with DCS A-10C aircraft, on 18 February 2012.

This is our website:

PS

We are a Colombian flight squadron of virtual air combat, shaped and formed with several wings of flight, combat groups and organization in a website with a forum well formed.

We support fully all activities of Eagle Dynamics with flight simulators such as Lock On FC 2.0, the DCS A-10C, DCS Black Shark and series to come.

Wrong thread ole chap!

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

Hey Friend paulrkiii:

----------------------------------------------------------------

PS:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Friend paulrkiii:

----------------------------------------------------------------

PS:

Didn't you post the same thing and Tyger responded? I don't know what you are talking about. There is a meeting set up for the 18th for POCs to meet and discuss vHawgsmoke is that what you are talking about?

Also, I see you used google translate, not trying to be rude but this is an English speaking event.

I'm off back to Afghanistan on Op Herrick 16 early April now Paul, so I wont be able to provide the Livestream. However, Ells, who is now a full member after passing his Final Assessment this morning, has more than enough experience to carry the 74th Colours by sponsoring the event for Livestream.

I will speak to him and get him to engage with you. Essentially, no change to the plan, it's just that it wont be my hardware doing it. I will suggest a time for evaluation of the 'stream' from Ells's system and connection.

Regards

'T'

• Like 1

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

Good luck tyger and be safe even though we had our disagreements. I guess I'm lucky cause the base I'm at only goes is Guam :D

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Great Initiative,

Excellent idea, the 4th SQ of =113 Combat Wing= would be very much appreciated to participate.

Consider this as an official application. Desired Callsign "OUZO".

POC for =113CW=4thSQ ---->=GR=Panthir

=GR=Panthir

Edited by Panthir

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

(post error, delete this)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

Hi Paul,

our point of contact is 21GT_Guzzo, he will be the one at the meeting :)

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.