Helicopters Tournament 6

Alpenwolf

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RedX + scout16 - Gazelle L

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home

I'll play as BLUE GCI tomorrow

ECV56_Largo

Very appreciated, but we might find someone in last minute so you can fly your Huey still.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Unfortunately, Blue slot 3 Gazelle L gunner scout16 has to cancel.

RedX will stay as pilot on Blue slot 3 Gazelle L.

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home

We are waiting you people on 104th TeamSpeak its 18:30zulu ;)

it's 1740 zulu right now. 50 minutes left, buddy :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Thx again for this great round guys :)

Thx for hosting to 104 and thx to Alpenwolf for being a great GCI again :)

That was effing intense with all that valleys :)

Looking forward to the next one - fly safe guys

Stream from Tiger:

Edited by Wayan

A very intense round!

For a long time it looked like Blue were going to win. Very nice tactics and engagements. The Ka-50's however were very relentless. Blue being so aggressive forced Red to defend for the most part. The very reason why Blue were losing their helicopters to Vikhr's. The Red main FARP was captured and recaptured 3 or 4 times. The secondary Red FARP was engaged multiple times as well. At the end there were only 2 units left on the ground by the time one UH-1 landed there to capture the FARP. The Blue troops were killed by Red troops and Mi-8's and so was the UH-1.

By the end of the mission, Blue had 3 Mistrals left. Red managed for the first time to engage the Blue main FARP with Ka-50's, while Mi-8's were coming in to drop troops and capture the FARP.

That one last engagement won the day for Red and pissed off our friend ECV56_Agresor :smilewink: who thought Blue were going to win it sooner or later with him being so active in his UH-1 among other daring UH-1 pilots.

Great match! Very intense, and an unexpected turn around towards the end.

Good flying, boys!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Thx Alpen and company for the event very fun, there´s any tacview file in your server for debriefing purposes?? thx in advance.

I gave the file to Largo. I don't have it any more.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Thank you alpenwolf for the amazing Helicopter Tournament

Thank you all that participate in this great event. Great fights and duels.

I apologize that i didn't catch all the duels and that had to leave early at the end(family reasons).

Here is the youtube link of the event.

PS. I didn't know that my mic was off in the beginning sorry for that :D

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883