Now you have to make MiG-15 also

Kuky

One can't live without the other...

Oui! :thumbup: Like love and marriage! :megalol:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Let's hope they one day turn the MiG-15 AI into a flyable like ED is doing with the FW-190.

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

In Russian section there are nice statements about MiG-15. First AI, then playable by Belsimtek.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Poor developers will never get any peace! lol

Trouble is, they're all so terribly tempting. It's like taking chocolate from a pre-menstrual woman! You first!

P.S. I apologise in advance to 50% of the human race for my overtly sexist, totally unacceptable comment. I should be sent into combat over 1950s Korea in an F86 with a swarm of MiG-15s baying for my blood!

In Russian section there are nice statements about MiG-15. First AI, then playable by Belsimtek.

Also P51 fits nicely into Korea Theater !...Korea Theater has got my money waiting !..Drooool ~S~

R7 7800X3d,64g 6000 Ram,4090, Pimax Crystal. 

It seems the Russian section gets a lot of answers to our questions, too bad I don't understand Russian :/

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

Also P51 fits nicely into Korea Theater !...Korea Theater has got my money waiting !..Drooool ~S~

Not surprisingly so does an F-16.:thumbup:

BTW great to hear the F86 is so close to release awesome work Belsimtek.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

One can't live without the other... and if you do... there you have Korean air war :joystick:

I love how the Sabre has such dark exhaust while the MiG's is clean. It's like the opposite of a modern US/Russian matchup (well, MiG29, at least).

Is the MiG in the video re-engined? I thought ALL the old jets were smoky! Maybe I was wrong in my assumption?

I doubt BST "have" to make a mig-15 although it would compliment the 86. It would make a nice request but saying the developers "have" to make a module is a bit off putting. If I was a developer reading a post titled in this way, I'd release a press statement saying "We have decided to commit the time and man power to releasing a DCS level Mig-15. Please note that work on this project will not begin for at the very least, 5 years from today" Just for s@#t's and giggles.