F/A-18c,AGM-65 F's will not operate after reload, Sam 300's Really?

Greetings, since the AGM-65F's have been uploaded to the main DCS program it has been a great fit. However, I have been having trouble after the first round of 4 Mav's, reload, at times there is no countdown, and the Mav's will not lock up. Then after some length of time, the first Mav does what it's suppose to do, but the next three again will not lock or if they lock they sometimes will not fire. (this can be a little stressful if the other guys are firing back at you.) Anyone else experience this issue?

O by the way if the Russian Sams hit everything in sight, then it would be nice to have the Harm's do the same. We're missing to many of the targets here. Those Russian 300 Sam sites in real life have not been tested, unproven tech is unreliable at best, and even though a s400 shot down their own spy plane, no tech is that reliable, ever. Why do we get two missiles thrown at us? Redundancy to count for unreliability. LOL, They can shoot down Harms, Mav's and rocks thrown at it?:megalol: High G turns after their fuel is expended and still hit maneuvering aircraft. Where's the speed bleed off? My F/A-18 sure does and that with afterburner! Shoot down low flying surface targets BVR. No radar in real life nor line of sight radar guided missile follows the curvature of the earth,. (I think someone is biased here and I don't think it's the USA.) If my hypothesis is right, what do you think, shouldn't we level the playing field? Really, I eat and breath DCS World. I'm a pilot with a few hours under my belt and I'm very familiar with military hardware, (Navy 6 years, civilian support NSA.)

UMFBERHT Steel

Greetings, since the AGM-65F's have been uploaded to the main DCS program it has been a great fit. However, I have been having trouble after the first round of 4 Mav's, reload, at times there is no countdown, and the Mav's will not lock up. Then after some length of time, the first Mav does what it's suppose to do, but the next three again will not lock or if they lock they sometimes will not fire. (this can be a little stressful if the other guys are firing back at you.) Anyone else experience this issue?

O by the way if the Russian Sams hit everything in sight, then it would be nice to have the Harm's do the same. We're missing to many of the targets here. Those Russian 300 Sam sites in real life have not been tested, unproven tech is unreliable at best, and even though a s400 shot down their own spy plane, no tech is that reliable, ever. Why do we get two missiles thrown at us? Redundancy to count for unreliability. LOL, They can shoot down Harms, Mav's and rocks thrown at it?:megalol: High G turns after their fuel is expended and still hit maneuvering aircraft. Where's the speed bleed off? My F/A-18 sure does and that with afterburner! Shoot down low flying surface targets BVR. No radar in real life nor line of sight radar guided missile follows the curvature of the earth,. (I think someone is biased here and I don't think it's the USA.) If my hypothesis is right, what do you think, shouldn't we level the playing field? Really, I eat and breath DCS World. I'm a pilot with a few hours under my belt and I'm very familiar with military hardware, (Navy 6 years, civilian support NSA.)

UMFBERHT Steel

Being a pilot (thx for clarifying) doesn´t prevent you from posting on the wrong subforum.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

UMFBERHT Steel

That's nothing, you see how effed up light sources are now?