Mig-29SMT

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using blueprints or modeling it by eye? Shape is off, but not a bad start. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

You work great and fast!:thumbup:

I'm back from holiday in august, if you want a great mig pilot model, i send you the model in pm (i don't know if i have send you this model or not).

When i see your model, i just dream on ED send a plugin to the community to add cockpit in FC2 or DCS, but, just a dream :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

It wasnt an issue with backups, it was older plugins that didnt work. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out because I had the same problem at one point.

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I wonder why people create new Mig29 models, since there are already 3 Mig29s in LockOn.

This version is new on Russian air force and its multirole fighter....and i create mod with missiles A/G and A/A, laser bomb.....you have more target when you create mission...I fly VNAO mod and its nice when i attack target with maverick and i cover me with amraam....its new possibility on mission..

This version is new on Russian air force and its multirole fighter....and i create mod with missiles A/G and A/A, laser bomb.....you have more target when you create mission...I fly VNAO mod and its nice when i attack target with maverick and i cover me with amraam....its new possibility on mission..

I thought you can only shoot TV guided bombs/missiles for A2G, but laser guided munition, was never been able to make them work.