New A-10 model..

Yeniceri

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i enjoyed it very much!! Mig-29 was cooler to work with - everybody was smiling when we arrived for a visit, some other Jet Pilots were affraid for the dogfights against our old Mig-29 A (G) and we were so proud to work with THE russian jet in the NATO!

But every nice time comes to an end and now we have to work on the plastic/computer Typhoon ;-) Every second country in europe has it, nobody comes to visit us, nobody is waiting for us ;-) ****** ;-)

But Typhoon has at least some impressive qualitys too...

29+20 in real life @ Home - Fighter Wing 73 in Laage/Germany (click it for Big;-)

29+20.jpg

@Eagle Eye

THX :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome MOD. Huge thanks Sim-mod team. :thumbup:

The only issues I had was the alignment changes to the weapons and tatti tanks on walmis F15, but thanks to the community, I was able to re align them. Curious on what would be your next project? A mig29 maybe ;)

Again Thanks

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Cool pics DZ23, I believe You're free to start a new thread in Military and Aviation part of the forum posting those interesting photographs of all planes U work with.

Have U ever flown in MiG-29?! Tell me, what happened to German Fulcrums, are those planes still active in Luftwaffe?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

German Fulcrums are sold to Poland for 1Euro each jet! :-(

But they were old and had a lot of cracks in the frames

;-) to much years of dogfighting against all american and european Jets!

i wish i had made a picture of Naval Air Station in Key West/Florida 2002... Top Gun with FA-18, Grim Reapers with Tomcats, Top Gun with F-5, Florida Air National Guard with F-15, Gladiators with FA-18 and one Wing which Name i have forgotten with Super Hornets, and all they were there to meet and fight against a Mig-29. :-)

Hardest Dogfight enemy were the colourful F-5 Aggressors... they were very tricky and hard to beat! our pilots said they were like anoying moskitoґs :-)) No, i never had the chance to fly in a Mig-29 :-( i performed ground runs with both ABґs but was never in the air with it!

ok, i will start a new thread with some pics and maybe something interesting stuff outside of eagles and falcons... ;-)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Could anyone tell me how to alter the pilot's name tag on the side of the aircraft. I just want it to say PythonOne. I read the readme, but I didn't quite understand it. Is there a simple way where I can just alter a texture file and throw it into the temptexture folder.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a relative newcomer to lockon, and just recently became interested in the air to ground role. And I just can't thank you guys enough for giving us all this gorgeous plane!

Now for my question: Is there any way to use the GBUs? When I load them and fly, I can't move or lock the TDS, nor can I release them in free-fall.. Thanks in advance!

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now for my question: Is there any way to use the GBUs? When I load them and fly, I can't move or lock the TDS, nor can I release them in free-fall.. Thanks in advance!

Sorry i'm not too good with names of weapons, but if GBU are the laser guided bombs, then these can only be used on designated targets. And these can only be placed by the mission maker in the mission editor.

Without designated targets in the mission, they are useless.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Aha, I was suspecting that much. What if several targets are designated? Wich one will the bomb(s) target?

Intel i7-950 @stock, Asus P6X58D-E, 3x4GB Corsair Vengeance, Asus GTX 580, Corsair 120GB SSD, Corsair HX 750W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]