Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Close Combat Modes

FlankerMan

For ACM modes, you need to bind "special mode FWD" and "Special mode AFT" - also I have bound target unlock and special modes deselect.

For the M2K, you first need to lock a contact on radar first, and then lock again to enter STT. Then on the HUD, right hand side you will see a scale. On it a line will move from top to bottom, this is the range of the super. The bottom third of that scale will have a notch, I believe this is the no escape range when the line is underneath that notch.

You will know when you're in range as you will see the line on the scale and at the same time within the firing circle you will see "tire" which is french for shoot, same as it displays in the hornet. Also remember the super is only guided by the jet, it doesn't have it's own seeker so you need to keep lock until impact.

RE: K1 and K2 modes, K1 will be displayed when in AA mode or the keybinding select gun is used. And, K2, or CAS will illuminate when the gun is selected via the PPA and the G-limiter switch is in the external stores position.

I hope that made sense?

K1/K2 is a conception bug. Don't think about it, to be corrected. CAS button should display S/P like others.

The word displayed is TIR (no "e"). Also, not at Max range but at "best chance of kill" range (btw no, it's not a real no escape range, but you may think of it as such).

spacer.png