Ugly cockpit reflections on instruments and textures

Reckoner

Hello,

since patch 2.5.4.28461 Open Beta all instruments have some ugly static reflection of the cockpit.

These were not present before and if they were, they were barley visible. Right now they just look like stains on the glasses.

Also overall the cockpit textures looks worst with a more cartoonish look than before.

1366169090_DesktopScreenshot2019_03.22-19_27_38_46.thumb.jpg.042f75c32c4c1735e0d5d2a09fd066a4.jpg

I must say the complete opposite. Before the prch that foxed the ’HUD’ the cockpit textures in general looked horrendous. Now I think it looks magnificent. Those reflections might be a bit overdone however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

since patch 2.5.4.28461 Open Beta all instruments have some ugly static reflection of the cockpit. [...]

Also overall the cockpit textures looks worst with a more cartoonish look than before.

I agree with the OP here. They really went overboard with the reflections. They made everything shiny, even the oxygen hose.

It's a bummer because the other aspects of the cockpit work are extremely well done.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yes, agree that it is a bit overdone, but it is nice that something has been done. something in between before the hud-patch and now would be perfect in my opinion.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog