M2000C AAR Tanker

jcbak

What tanker can be used with the M2000? I'm aware that a fuel transfer is not implemented but I would like to practice with a dry connect.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

S3 Viking

• Like 1

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Thank-you, men.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

This thread reminds me: on page 28 of the manual which describes the fuel gauge, item 1 is listed as "Refuel Transfer Light" and the description is "Displays when aerial refueling switch is on"....

... but where's the refueling switch?!

Did you find it?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Carrier Strike Group One | Discord

In case you didn't know, air to air refueling doesn't work yet. That May be the issue.

You can "connect" but you wont get any fuel and tanker Will spam you with messages.

I know fuel transfer doesn't work at the moment.

The manual refers to a switch related to AAR that I can't find.

The two items may be linked, maybe not!

The switch is located on the wall by the left side panel. It is not operational yet. We goofed and forgot to enable it, mainly because we were/still are worried about the fuel transfer problem.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

The switch is located on the wall by the left side panel. It is not operational yet. We goofed and forgot to enable it, mainly because we were/still are worried about the fuel transfer problem.

Thanks, I was a little lost when I went up for some training! Its actually pretty tricky, the way the engine responds makes it difficult, a nice challenge :)

[ame]

[/ame]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• 3 years later...

Hi, what am I missing?... I used to run simple AAR missions but today, I updated my DCS World, I am running 2.5 open beta. when I create a simple AAR mission, I cannot find a comms menu to contact the tanker. I tried American and Russian Tankers. I even tried adding an advanced waypoint action and manually inputted a frequency. please help out.

by the way, Tacan works well I just cannot get a Tanker option on my radio menu to contact the tanker and request refuel.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]| ARMA 3 | DCS MODULES : M2000C | HUEY | A10C | F/A 18 C | Ka-50 | Hawk T1A | Yak 52 | AV-8B | Su 27 | F15C | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Viper( loading:):):) )

Hi, what am I missing?... I used to run simple AAR missions but today, I updated my DCS World, I am running 2.5 open beta. when I create a simple AAR mission, I cannot find a comms menu to contact the tanker. I tried American and Russian Tankers. I even tried adding an advanced waypoint action and manually inputted a frequency. please help out.

by the way, Tacan works well I just cannot get a Tanker option on my radio menu to contact the tanker and request refuel.

Bug and solution here :smilewink:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=232413

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Just one more question, if I may ask... it's about the tanker refueling lights, those in the lower fuselage, I mean.

When approaching and refueling with the Mirage, they seem not to emit any light, at the moment.

I'm wondering if might be so on purpose, because it's not needed due the particular refueling procedure acted (to connect a probe to a drogue), whether it would behave differently if would the boomer be involved in instead?

Most of all, my apologies in advance if my question has already answered in another topic - I seemed to haven't found any about, though.

Thanks in advance. With best regards.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried AAR refueling today post the patch and can confirm that I was fine refueling with a KC130.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.