Where Is MAC?

Plainsman

Apologies if this has been covered in another post. I have DCS 2.5 but only boot it up to play for about a half hour every couple of months. I find it to be too complex when you have limited time to spend to learn such a detailed sim. I don't visit the forum very often, but I've been waiting for about nine months for Modern Air Combat, ever since the original promo videos that gave Autumn 2018 as the release date. Well, Autumn has come and gone and I haven't heard anything at all about MAC being released.

Please, what is the latest? Is Modern Air Combat to be released at all? I've stopped purchasing anything additional for DCS 2.5 because spending on it doesn't make sense. It isn't fun for the reasons listed above. I want to spend my money on Modern Air Combat or nothing.

soon, remember these are just tentative dates and are always subject to change. Working in IT myself, I can tell you, just throw a date out, hope for the best but know you aren't going to make it. Then just throw another one out and hope. It's sad but really you never know how much down the rabbit hole you are going until you are 75-80% in.

Well FC3 can be a very good option now that there's a sale. Just saying.

No joke! Honestly, what more could you ask from Fc3? The F-15, A-10, Su-27... Three of the most amazing fighters of all time. I could take or leave the upcoming extra MAC aircraft compared to what Fc3 offers right now.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

IMHO probably not at full price, depending on the discount they give maybe just for some more stuff to do.

Yep, if you have FC3 you get a discount for MAC!

It was mentioned before! :D

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly: