Getting infantry to walk

I've been working on some missions using the assets pack and found that the Infantry have a rather nice looking walking animation, sadly however I can't quite figure out how to use it.

Any low speed (1-4kts) either leads to them walking and pausing to maintain speed, or walking and jogging, experiments with arrival times have also gone without success.

Is there any setting that forces Infantry to walk so those animations can be put to good use? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

With metric measurements 3 km/h (1.6 knots) seems to get a fairly consistent walk.

Knots are quite big speed steps.

At corners, the unit will often slow down then run to get back on schedule.

If there's a group, if you don't set a custom deployment & there's a sharp corner, they will sometimes get into a mess trying to get the average speed of the whole group right.

Cheers.

With metric measurements 3 km/h (1.6 knots) seems to get a fairly consistent walk.

Knots are quite big speed steps.

At corners, the unit will often slow down then run to get back on schedule.

If there's a group, if you don't set a custom deployment & there's a sharp corner, they will sometimes get into a mess trying to get the average speed of the whole group right.

Here are my results at 3kph, I forgot that I could switch to metric for the editor.

https://gfycat.com/FairAdeptAssassinbug

As you can see it's a little wobbly so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong (both initial and destination point are at 3ph/h), I'll probably just stick to the jog, thank you though.