DCS Nevada - Where is Sedan Crater?

stukamilov

Outside of the primary locations the detail level drops off, so those might be in a lower detail area.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Lower detail area? of course is not my friend, cause we can fly in this area, flying zone is not outside of the map. just look at this image

[ATTACH]130812[/ATTACH]

Finally I found the cedan crater! Look! will hide some tanks in it for next combat training! héhé

2105445725_hueyflyingovercedancrater.thumb.jpg.9907d0d2185fb601a5e28c3494e40496.jpg

Had to get close up look.

Don't fall in!! :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

The thread shows who watched excellent Bunyap's vid with virtual tour around NTTR and who didn't, as the crater and it's Apollo background story was mentioned in it amongst other interesting things :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Fantastic vid by Bunyap - as they all are. I've been to many of those locations many times over. I'm happy to see DCS really threw in some nice details with NTTR as it's nice to see many places that I've actually been too - from Rachel and Tonapah, Hoover dam, to the Bellagio etc. I think the Valley of Fire could use more red though...that place really sticks out from it's surroundings.

Good day,

DrDetroit