C-101 update

Vibora

Thanks for the vid!

Intel i9-13900K, @5.8GHz, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master, 32GB DDR5 6200 DomPlatinum, GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24G, LG 48GQ900-B, 4x 2TB Crucial P5plus M2 SSD NVME, 1x 500GB WD SN850 SSD NVME ,Thermaltake ToughPower GF3 1650W ATX 3.0 , Windows 11 Pro, Corsair AiO H170i LCD RGB, TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Base, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, MFG CROSSWIND, Corsair K95 Platinum, Sennheiser G 600, Roccat Kone Mouse.

What kind of information is the hud giving you? Is it simply a boresight with depression settings?

I'll let Aviodev give the for sure response but it looked very much like an optical sight with depression settings to me, like the L-39ZA

The video was recorded from a MP session. What you see is a human wingman. The sight can work in auto or manual mode. We'll make more videos later on, showing auto depression and guns employment, but we didn't have time to edit it better and the Sidewinder was fired at too short distance. Now we need to spend our time working on the project rather than making stunning videos.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

The video was recorded from a MP session. What you see is a human wingman. The sight can work in auto or manual mode. We'll make more videos later on, showing auto depression and guns employment, but we didn't have time to edit it better and the Sidewinder was fired at too short distance. Now we need to spend our time working on the project rather than making stunning videos.

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just upgraded 1.5.3 released and test the C101.

I love the attention to details in cockpit, and i'm ok for waiting a bit more for such a nice product released and EFM

,but

Tacan vor Ils are very nicely implemented but so far, I still have no radiocom menu command working for ATC , unfact I can schitch on, VHF & UHF on right frequency. ?

Is there something i missed ?

Keep on the very very good work, aviodev.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks for the update. Appreciate being able to see the instructor pilot's head + other stuff.

Question. What is "Instrument lights fixed (interaction between cockpit flood lights and external model cockpit lights)"? I assumed it meant you could see the flood lights from the external view but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Thanks for the update. Appreciate being able to see the instructor pilot's head + other stuff.

Question. What is "Instrument lights fixed (interaction between cockpit flood lights and external model cockpit lights)"? I assumed it meant you could see the flood lights from the external view but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Before the update, the light intruments in external model were on with flood lights, not with light instruments in internal model, now when you turn on the light of instruments in internal model you can see external model light "on" depends how you regulate the light.

Before the update, the light intruments in external model were on with flood lights, not with light instruments in internal model, now when you turn on the light of instruments in internal model you can see external model light "on" depends how you regulate the light.

External model cockpit light depends now on integral lights intensity.

ok. thanks.

Ok, let me just ask bluntly:

Is there any way the community can help you getting the AFM released, such as an extended testing?

Your colleagues at Razbam for example have released an unfinished AFM for the M2000C and got tons of feedback that helped them to get it working much better in a pretty short time.

Maybe that could be an option for you as well? Just make an "AFM testing" subforum and release the EFM in the alpha or beta branch. Then the AFM programmer can focus on that forum for feedback, and a moderator can delete all the not helpful posts there to keep it clean for him.

In addition to that I'd say it is better to have a bad AFM than none at all, because that will affect so much functionality that you can't do with an SFM.

So please think about it and tell us, there are supportive people in the community that would be glad to help you and provide constructive feedback. :)