F-15E?

JazonXD

It is not mandatory to choose between two products, since you can just simply buy both eventually.... Two totally different planes with different roles.

And also, since the Mig-23 is much more simple, it could be possible that the develpment time is less, making it more profitable for the company even with less copies sold. Other than this, asking to cancel a product, just because you are not interested is disgusting attitude.

Agreed. My point wasn't to say cancel the F-15, but just leave my Mig alone. If the 15 is your dream aircraft great, enjoy it.

I think you might have misunderstood me, that wasn't aimed at you, but at the guy suggesting that Mig-23 sales will be low, therefore it is not needed...

Keep the 15E to yourselves, i'm bored of seeing again and again the same aircraft... Sim scene in general need more soviet era aircraft...
Maybe create a post about the Mig-23 and go talk there about it I don't care about it and I don't think the people on this post do because is about the F-15E not about Migs SukhoiS etc

Enviado desde mi VKY-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Maybe create a post about the Mig-23 and go talk there about it I don't care about it and I don't think the people on this post do because is about the F-15E not about Migs SukhoiS etc

There is, with the difference there's no one asking to delay the 15 in favor of the 23

I did not ask to delay the 23 and maybe that's because there's more people interested in the F-15E anyway this is turning into an absurd discussion everyone has his own favorites and that's not gonna change

How many Mig-23 you plan on selling ? If I were you I would invest the time and the money in F-15E, which is supposed to be your blockbaster .. that's my humble opinion.

This is why I chimed in about the Mig.

I think you might have misunderstood me, that wasn't aimed at you, but at the guy suggesting that Mig-23 sales will be low, therefore it is not needed...

And I knew this wasn't aimed at me, was just agreeing with you :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
That will come in the future.

We are going to rescan the mirage cockpit in May. And hopefully a -5 cockpit aswell

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks, great news for us VR users. I really like the Mirage, but the cockpit is difficult to utilize with the current textures. The Harrier is more manageable cockpit wise in VR. I will definitely purchase the 2000-5 on completion, plus the F-15 & MiG-23. Again thanks for your efforts.

The following video is footage from the F-16's and F-15E's AN/AAQ-28(V) LITENING targeting pod.

At 2:07 you can also see side by side recordings of the APG-70 Air-to-Air radar mode and air-to-air TGP mode, the latter of which isn't available in the unclassified -34. ;)

I'd worry way more about actual functionality given that the mudhen has 2 seats and very advanced functionalty relative to either the M2k or Harrier. Both of which have their issues with A/G modes not working as they should.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

The following video is footage from the F-16's and F-15E's AN/AAQ-28(V) LITENING targeting pod.

At 2:07 you can also see side by side recordings of the APG-70 Air-to-Air radar mode and air-to-air TGP mode, the latter of which isn't available in the unclassified -34. ;)

Just keep in mind, the manual that is publically available is light years behind the suite that is currently in the airplane, or what was in the airplane 15 years ago. Data link didn’t come until 2001, limited IAM capability not even in the airplane till circa ‘05, then things kind of started to pick up from there. Hopefully, having a license though Boeing, they are able to aquire some updated material to model systems off of. The -34 of 25 years ago is a lot different than what is in there now. With such high fidelity stuff that’s out there now with jets like the A-10, F/A-18, etc...it’ll be pretty far behind in capability if you try to integrate them in with the newer stuff. Of course, as I write this, I sure there are tons of people that are awaiting the F-14/Mig-21 releases, so what do I know. :lol:

Edited by Rainmaker

Just keep in mind, the manual that is publically available is light years behind the suite that is currently in the airplane, or what was in the airplane 15 years ago. Data link didn’t come until 2001, limited IAM capability not even in the airplane till circa ‘05, then things kind of started to pick up from there. Hopefully, having a license though Boeing, they are able to aquire some updated material to model systems off of. The -34 of 25 years ago is a lot different than what is in there now. With such high fidelity stuff that’s out there now with jets like the A-10, F/A-18, etc...it’ll be pretty far behind in capability if you try to integrate them in with the newer stuff. Of course, as I write this, I sure there are tons of people that are awaiting the F-14/Mig-21 releases, so what do I know. :lol:

I hear you Rainmaker. The video I posted is ancient, circa 2001 so pre-Sniper and perhaps wasn't even a production version of the Litening, but it was nice to see the displays. There's info 'out there' for Suite 4E+ and I think even one (same suite) with the early introduction of Sniper. JHMCS came much later and the and the AN/ASQ-236 even later after that, then there's the brand new AN/APG-82 ........

I hear you Rainmaker. The video I posted is ancient, circa 2001 so pre-Sniper and perhaps wasn't even a production version of the Litening, but it was nice to see the displays. There's info 'out there' for Suite 4E+ and I think even one (same suite) with the early introduction of Sniper. JHMCS came much later and the and the AN/ASQ-236 even later after that, then there's the brand new AN/APG-82 ........

Looks too skinny and too long to be a LITENING, could be wrong though. Looks almost like they were looking at the possibility of adopting the same pod the Navy has. The tracking diamond and gates look navyish too, I’ve only seen crosshairs and a box.

JHMCS could be a possibility, but I don’t think you’ll see any publically available info on the 236 other than it being a RECCE pod.

The 82 has been around for a bit, just mired in bueracratic stalemates due to funding. The AF had plans for it 10 years before the operational units started seeing it.

Looks too skinny and too long to be a LITENING, could be wrong though. Looks almost like they were looking at the possibility of adopting the same pod the Navy has. The tracking diamond and gates look navyish too, I’ve only seen crosshairs and a box.

JHMCS could be a possibility, but I don’t think you’ll see any publically available info on the 236 other than it being a RECCE pod.

The 82 has been around for a bit, just mired in bueracratic stalemates due to funding. The AF had plans for it 10 years before the operational units started seeing it.

Last time I checked (this was a while ago), the -82 was introduced to the Air Force in 2014? Not sure how many aircraft have been upgraded as of 2019, but I think the Mountain Home jets were some of the first to enjoy shooting those special trons.

Last time I checked (this was a while ago), the -82 was introduced to the Air Force in 2014? Not sure how many aircraft have been upgraded as of 2019, but I think the Mountain Home jets were some of the first to enjoy shooting those special trons.

The radar upgrade was doped out as “coming soon” a long time ago. Originally I think the plan was to give the E’s hand me down V1s from the C. At some point in time, in between sourcing funding, the plan changed...which is never out of the norm.