Any way to fix tracks ?

this is quite frustrating.. my tracks seems to be corrupt after a certain time.

Example. I wanted to publish a video (and the track that goes with it) of a serie of 5 consecutive 3wire traps, but the track stops showing what really happened after a couple...

Do online tracks work better ? Should i rather fly the mission online as a host and get the track from there ?

why are these tracks so corrupted ?

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

No, online tracks doesn't work better. I had a go online last Weekend, managed to land my damaged FA-18 on the carrier. I tried to watch the track after saving it and it just showed me taxiing to one side of the carrier and driving the jet into the water, no mission, no landing, just nothing...very frustrating if you try to review something. It works better for me if i do takeoff and landing on an airfield instead of the carrier.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

I usually find that a dedicated server track, or a client system that only observes, to have the most stable track files. I believe this comes from the track (from the active client) trying to recreate the players inputs and it not registering the same way as it did in the moment.

A computer not trying to control an aircraft is only tracking positions of a/c in the mission and not trying to input control data as it does not have it.

This is still not 100%, but in my experience, considerably more reliable for track reviews. That said, its not the easiest thing to get, especially if you do not have access to the dedicated server's tracks, or do not have a spare system to connect to a server for observation/track recording purposes only.

Seems a major fix would be for ED to remove the recording of input controls that try to "fly" the a/c again and just record its position, speed and attitudes as they happen in game.

All my track files has gone weird. I thought the new update I did could have caused it, seems not only peculiar to me. I would have to recreate those lovely 3rd wire recovery I saved.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I usually find that a dedicated server track, or a client system that only observes, to have the most stable track files. I believe this comes from the track (from the active client) trying to recreate the players inputs and it not registering the same way as it did in the moment.

A computer not trying to control an aircraft is only tracking positions of a/c in the mission and not trying to input control data as it does not have it.

This is still not 100%, but in my experience, considerably more reliable for track reviews. That said, its not the easiest thing to get, especially if you do not have access to the dedicated server's tracks, or do not have a spare system to connect to a server for observation/track recording purposes only.

Seems a major fix would be for ED to remove the recording of input controls that try to "fly" the a/c again and just record its position, speed and attitudes as they happen in game.

But, as we haven't a dedicated server or a headless client to have a track server it will be necessary to have another Pc with DCS installed and logged and also connected as observer to the same mp server, right? Not the most efficent way to have a replay to make a video... We need a dedicated server executable...this ED we really need...

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

But, as we haven't a dedicated server or a headless client to have a track server it will be necessary to have another Pc with DCS installed and logged and also connected as observer to the same mp server, right? Not the most efficent way to have a replay to make a video... We need a dedicated server executable...this ED we really need...

When I mean dedicated, just mean that its not a machine being directly flown from. Whether its headless or not does not matter either. Just a machine that is connected to the action without flying itself. And correct, not the most efficient, but if you absolutely need the best chance at a track replay, this is it in my experience.