Support off for the Weekend?

BA2K

Someone from IT took my ticket number since this was posted Hopefully that should resolve the issue.:thumbup:

Thanks

:doh:Hi all,

Does anyone know if the support staff is off for the weekend. It's just that I've been waiting so long about 10-11 days) and it's all i can do to smile because having respect for people and situations is always top on my list. i was worried that soon as a i got forum privileges i would be right on here on the forum typing then deleting then typing then deleting. kind of the digital version of biting your lip. lol.

The guy helping me was on vacation for a week and then when he came back he clarified my request then nothing again and it's been 3 or 4 days. At this point I'm not saying anything ill willed I'm just busting at the seams wondering what could be going on. after being away for so long on vacation i just assumed i would get my issue resolved quicker because of the wait.

See, I'm waiting on a new plane and I'm poor as hell lol so it's a big deal for me to get a new plane...again i am not complaining! i'm just confused and a bit down because the rush and excitement of having something new and the confusion of not being able to use it. sorry about the poor sentence structure in that last one and more importantly thank you for listening and if my support guy is reading this please please could you please put the mig-21bis through :( i'm going to start flapping my arms and jump off the roof with a mouthful of frozen peas to shoot down neighbouring squirrels LOL

Thanks

BA2K

:pilotfly:

Edited by BA2K
Poorly written title and was updated.

• ED Team

Hi

Please do not make multiple threads about the same issue on the forum.

I will ask about your ticket now.

Edit:

Your ticket will be reviewed by the team soon, but there is a queue currently.

For future reference the minimum specifications of DCS world.

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i3; RAM: 8 GB; Free hard disk space: 30 GB; Discrete video card: 2 GB RAM (AMD, NVIDIA); requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows 7/8/10; DirectX11; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 16GB; Hard disk space: 30 GB; Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX780 / ATI R9 290 DirectX11 or better; Joystick; requires internet activation.

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2