Mi-8MTV2 News

• ED Team
@AlexandrT

Will gunners and the bombsight be implemented for the Mi-8? Will the back doors be removable?

I answer instead of AlexandrT: not yet be implemented. The doorgunners may implement later, when the crew will LAN-coop (from ED).

Now aiming in bombsight required the AI crew commander a high level which we do not have yet. Ie a lot of work, and we are expected lowest demand for this features:noexpression:..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I answer instead of AlexandrT: not yet be implemented. The doorgunners may implement later, when the crew will LAN-coop (from ED).

Now aiming in bombsight required the AI crew commander a high level which we do not have yet. Ie a lot of work, and we are expected lowest demand for this features:noexpression:..

Understood, thanks for answering!

News No.6

News No.6

Signal flare system is now made fully operational..

Two ЭКСР-46 (ESKR-46) electrified signal flare cartridges are installed in left hand cargo bay aft door.

7279769.jpg

Every single cartridge contains four flares (red, green, yellow and white).

Flares gets activated from two «7П622» (7P622) control consoles located on the left hand electric panel.

7283864.jpg

Console allows for single or burst (up to four) flare launch by pressing one or several corresponding console buttons. Before any operations with flares control panel circuit breakers АЗСГК-5 "РАКЕТЫ-СИРЕНА" ("FLARE-BUZZER") on left hand overhead panel and 7П622 on flares’ panel should be turned on.

7275672.jpg

Now virtual pilot of Mi-8MTV2 can draw attention to himself by means of signal flares.

7338139.jpg

:)

Translated by - 7246389.jpg Laivynas Moderator/ED Testers Team:thumbup:

Edited by PilotMi8

Not even AI gunners like the UH? :(:(:(

Thx Belsimtek, keep it up please.:thumbup::pilotfly:

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Now - no. But later - most likely YES.

Great !

Would be nice at the back doors and bringing back the nose gun/gunner also :thumbup: however side door gunner is needed too :)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

I dont normally care about updates all that much unless something is really broken, but I am really looking forward to this one. I like the Mi-8, I hated it at first, I thought it was a stupid chopper, but once you understand it, it rocks.

Edited by Nevyn

I dont normally care about updates all that much unless something is really broken, but I am really looking forward to this one. I like the Mi-8, I hated at it first, I thought it was a stupid chopper, but once you understand it, it rocks.

I also was indifferent to it, but I've been flying it a lot lately and it's fantastic. Can't wait for the updates.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

WE-HEY again :) Youse is on a roll now, great to see the Mi-8 getting some love! So when's a patch due, if I may make so bold as to ask? And does the Huey get some love later as well?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

News No.7

News No.7

Annunciator "СТВОРКИ ОТКРЫТЫ" (Cargo bay doors open) now functional.

Now red annunciator "СТВОРКИ ОТКРЫТЫ"

7378333.jpg

will warn You about cargo bay doors being opened.

7374234.jpg

And You'll never ever take off with cargo bay open. Unless it's not written in Your flight plan. :doh:

Translated by - 7246389.jpg Laivynas Moderator/ED Testers Team:thumbup:

Edited by AlexandrT