** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List ** - Page 28 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-13-2017, 10:48 AM   #271
fjacobsen

Reputation power: 11
fjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura aboutfjacobsen has a spectacular aura about

Maybe a stupid question - but are the pending uodates from 07/02 and 11/03 also in the the latest update (12/05) ?

Last edited by fjacobsen; 05-13-2017 at 10:50 AM.
fjacobsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 02:30 PM   #272
MagnumHB

Reputation power: 8
MagnumHB has a spectacular aura aboutMagnumHB has a spectacular aura aboutMagnumHB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1 View Post
As I said a few pots above, the new shortcuts can't be assigned to joystick buttons from the menu, because the joystick configuration file hasn't been updated. Your solution won't work, the box is inactive.

One would have to edit the files manually, or wait for heatblur to fix their stuff, this time for good.

BTW, the default keyboard shortctut for weapon selector conflicts with the shortcut for the parking brake, so it doesn't work out of the box. Does anyone even test these things before uploading?
Another possible related bug (or maybe just a symptom of the hack): I edited the joystick lua just to test out the functionality (just copied the relevant lines from the keyboard file), and it mostly worked, but with one small hitch. The normal switch sounds did not play when moving the mode selector with my new joystick binds. The sounds do play when moving it with the mouse however. The weapons selector was fine either way. In all cases, the mode switched properly, just with missing sounds on the mode selector when using the joystick.
MagnumHB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 04:12 PM   #273
Keen

Reputation power: 0
Keen is on a distinguished road

Can anyone post a little tutorial for a quick fix for the rotary knobs by editing the .lua files? I've never tried this before. Thanks in advance!
Keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:07 PM   #274
JanTelefon

Reputation power: 4
JanTelefon will become famous soon enoughJanTelefon will become famous soon enough

It's already been done by the awesome Franky.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=181720
JanTelefon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:45 PM   #275
Keen

Reputation power: 0
Keen is on a distinguished road

Thanks!
Keen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:58 AM   #276
SpeedStick

Reputation power: 4
SpeedStick will become famous soon enoughSpeedStick will become famous soon enough

FM wise it is still under performing it seems. Still grounded for me.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #277
Lenux

Reputation power: 3
Lenux is on a distinguished road

No updates today?
Old 05-19-2017, 07:20 PM   #278
some1

Reputation power: 20
some1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nice

No.

And since Normandy is being released next week, I guess there won't be an update to 1.5 either.

Owned modules out of beta: A-10C; Ka-50; P-51; FW-190D; UH-1; FC; FC2; FC3; L-39C/ZA; MiG-15bis; F-86F Sabre; Bf 109 K-4; F-5E; Mi-8MTV2; M-2000C
Owned betas: SA-342; NTTR; MiG-21bis; C-101 Aviojet; Hawk T.1A; Spitfire IX; AJS 37
Hardware: Hotas Warthog, Hotas Cougar, Slaw Rudder, Wheel Stand Pro, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Rift CV1
some1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 08:26 PM   #279
MBot

Reputation power: 49
MBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to allMBot is a name known to all

Has there been any news lately on the correct collimation of the Maverick sight in VR?
MBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2017, 08:17 PM   #280
Pikey

Reputation power: 30
Pikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of light

Reminds me, the same bug exists in VR mirrors, if you move back it zooms, if you lean in, it is the opposite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBot View Post
Has there been any news lately on the correct collimation of the Maverick sight in VR?
Pikey is offline   Reply With Quote