Early test of AV-8B Night Attack for DCS.

Zeus67

It's still in beta. Beta is a more polished than EA but still not the finished product. Hence 2.0 is still considered a beta.

Fixed it for you. :)

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Folks, I understand Gedeon's feelings but I won't let any hot discussion either derail the thread or start a flame war.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

1ogoak.jpg

Plz i want more!!

"God doesn't give people talents that he doesn't want people to use. And he gave you The Touch. It's a power inside of you, down there where you keep your guts boy. It's all you need to blast your way in and get back what they took from you..." - Chappy Sinclair

1ogoak.jpg

Plz i want more!!

As soon as it is ready, I'll make a CCRP video.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 2 weeks later...

A short video showcasing the ACP Weapons Release Parameters logic

Awesome! You guys bring such great aircraft to life in DCS, thank you so much for all your hard work!

Gonna have a lot of fun learning this, and the summer break (Q3) is the perfect time to release a module!

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

Can we, like in the A-10, set up different Profiles for the same Weapon?

And while I´m at it - in the ME one can place Nav Points (Initial Point Object) that can be used to quickly build a flightplan while in cockpit.

Will this be possible too?

Cheers and keep those updates coming; much appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Am I the only one who thinks the harrier will be perfect in DCS Normandy? :pilotfly:

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

I don't know what quarrel the US has with metric

You made my day :megalol:

Edited by jojo

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Would the friction slider on the TM Warthog be suitable for changing the nozzle angles? Or would you need something more incremental?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The nozzles are axis controlled so any axis control will work with them.

It would be very useful if there are a few binds available that set limits for the nozzle axis at key positions. That seems like the most straightforward way of modelling the stop.

These keybindings can even be programmed into an axis to give a slider an incremental function.

These keybindings can even be programmed into an axis to give a slider an incremental function.

I think it would be fine with an audio cue such as the clunk the viggen afterburner makes at each stage.

I think it would be fine with an audio cue such as the clunk the viggen afterburner makes at each stage.

THIS

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

I know a lot of axes have precision issues though, Saitek stuff comes to mind, which would mean your nozzles constantly jumping a bit. I'd imagine that's not ideal, so having it able to push the axis beyond the desired point but hotkey limited to something before that would be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

How to do a Cold and Dark engine start.

• Like 1