G

jafa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds absolutely awesome, really looking forward to your mods Jafa. Hopefully when Merlins are ready you will also look after Daimler-Benz and Jumo...? :)

Edited by DB 605

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Beautiful! I look forward to this eagerly :)

"Though I fly through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am 80,000 feet and climbing." -9th SRW Det. 1 Wing Ops, Kadena AFB, Okinawa, Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5-4460, 16GB of RAM, MSi GTX 970 Twin Frozr V, ASRock H97M Anniversary, 2x 1TB HDD, Fractal design Core 1100, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, Corsair Vengeance K70, Razer Abyssus mouse, BenQ 1080P monitor.

If I may suggest something Jaffa. If I were you I would pay attention to the DCS external sound levels. Other sound mods were so loud they can be heard 2km from the source while flying your a plane.

So they make proper sneak attack nearly impossible.

Your mod sounds the best out of all merlin mods, just be careful with that, so that we can use it in multiplayer :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

you do realise that even if the soundlevel would be set to 0, he could still hear you if he doesnt use the mod?

and if he wanted, he could even multiply the soundlevels to hear you from 10km. the files/mods you have on your pc, dont magically influence others.:lol:

lets just hope, that the soundradar will be fixed and hardcoded, so that there wont be any exploits possible in future, regardless of mods in use.

Sounds absolutely awesome, really looking forward to your mods Jafa. Hopefully when Merlins are ready you will also look after Daimler-Benz and Jumo...? :)

F.sure:) I can probably give you a sneak peak at external flybys for both quite soon as the audio is already cataloged , just needs installing in the sim.

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

you do realise that even if the soundlevel would be set to 0, he could still hear you if he doesnt use the mod?

and if he wanted, he could even multiply the soundlevels to hear you from 10km. the files/mods you have on your pc, dont magically influence others.:lol:

lets just hope, that the soundradar will be fixed and hardcoded, so that there wont be any exploits possible in future, regardless of mods in use.

:cry: yep.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

SMALLupdate

Cheers

Jafa.

Jaw dropping gorgeous sound :worthy:

F.suresmile.gif I can probably give you a sneak peak at external flybys for both quite soon as the audio is already cataloged , just needs installing in the sim.

Excellent news :thumbup:

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Outstanding work, looking forward to the release of this mod.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

You have, at least to my old ears, to have captured the best engine sound for the P-51!:thumbup:

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Thanks guys, please bear in mind there is still a long way to go so as I said in my first post, dont expect a release until early 2017 , but I will endeavour to keep the video updates coming.

Cheers

jafa

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

My ears are melting. Cant wait for it !

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7