Main menu hangar

Einherjer

UH-1H VR garage

Tornado VR garage

I have consolidated all of my VR menu files into one down load.

This will save me space in the forums and make all the screens available in one place.

A read me is included for screens where needed.

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Thanks to this thread, I made myself a little museum on Kuznecov carrier: Tu-160, Su-33, Mig-29, Mig-21 and Mig-15 - all on one deck. Unrealistic, I know, but fun to room scale (I can get up and walk forward in my setup). Feel free to try!

VR - Tu-160 Carrier.zip

Edited by impalor

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

George W Bush Carrier aircraft, includes

F18

F15

F16

P-51D, edit replaced with F-14

Tornado

George W Bush Carrier Helos, includes

Ah-64

OH-58

UH-60

UH-1H

Aw-1G

Note, You must have the George W Bush mod installed. (available here)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ck9a1q7eoe5cxa/USS%20George%20H.%20W.%20Bush%20CVN-77%20%28Tomcatz%29%20JAR%20%2B%20Anubis%20v2.7%20JSGME.zip?dl=0

This will save me space in the forums and make all the screens available in one place.

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60
Add F-14
  • Like 1

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

VR -Kuznecow Carrier Helos, includes

Mi-28

Mi-26

Ka-27

Mi-24

Ka-52

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

VR - Mi-8Mt garage

VR - Ch-47d garage

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

VR Roosevelt Carrier WW2

Note, you must have installed,

CVN eye candy, half deck, here,

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=150534

Markindel's DC3 and P38d and B17 mods found in the DCS user file download page.

PS: I have taken off the Roosevelt in the F18!:D

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

New Version

VR Ticonderoga Gazelle's

This one was fun to make.:smilewink:

Just need to figure out how to add weapons and liveries.

Update, Added New Version,

2nd update

Added additional hot3 missiles to attack version.

Update 3,

Added new version, Friendly Fire!

Copilot (sorry Blinky :D) to himself,

"Oh Sh*t! Pilot has bailed out! Wait for Meeee................":doh:

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60
New Version

VR Attack on the Perry!

See last post

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

New version 3

VR Convoy CAP

Note,

You must have the George W Bush carrier mod installed, available from a link in this thread.

You must have installed Markindel"s 3 Ship USS Arleigh Burk class, available from the DCS main web page user download section.

Sorry about the open canopies, The AC must be broken!:megalol:

Seems the pilots forgot to raise the gear as well!

There may be KP duty for them later:mad:

Enjoy

Edit, New version 2, To use you must have,

CVN eye candy, either half or full deck, installed. (I recommend full!)

link in this thread.

Markindel's USS Fletcher class and USS Arleigh Burk class installed.

available from the DCS web site user file download page. ( Great to have in library)

PS: All aircraft in these menu scenes can be changed to any other aircraft from this thread. This way you can personalize the scene to your liking.

If there is interest, I'll show how.

Edit: 8/15 new version 3. Requirements the same as version 2.

"View from the A10 cockpit"

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60
New version, 8/15 new version 3

VR Defending the Moscow!

Two patrol boats have fired rockets at the Moscow.

It is time to eliminate this threat!:smilewink:

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

Question,

Anyone know if there is a way to have the ocean displayed as a background in these menu scenes? Or blue?

Or a green "grass" background?

I did find a large farp scene but it is not quite big enough.

Thanks.

In Honor of Likiki,

and the release of Likiki's Mistral Mod,

and the release of Polychops Mistral Gazelle,

and for any of those who can't get enough Gazelles (guilty as charged!:D)

I present, VR Mistral Gazelles

Includes,

1) Version 6 empty deck Mistral filled with Gazelle's!

2)All your favorite Gazelle's airborne!

3)All your favorite Gazelle weapons airborne! (use vr zoom for a closer look)

4)Two guys who wish they were back in their cabin:megalol:

This VR menu would not be possible without,

And I would like to thank,

PolyChop for the Gazelle

CrazyEddie/Markindel/Stonehouse and Highwayman for Likiki's Mistral Mod

upuaut for the Gazelle Weapon Mod

You guys, the community!

Installation, You must have,

Likiki's Mistral installed, here

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yli1qk6p9p6htz/Mistral%20Mod%20for%20DCS.zip?dl=0

Forum page, Images, etc

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175288

upuaut's Gazelle weapon mod, Forum page, scroll to bottom of first post, here

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=124251

Note, I would have loved to have added more Gazelle's and other "eye candy" but found there is a limit to how many you can get away with before the pc REALLY starts to complain.

I tried to strike a good balance.

Comments, complaints, modifications, gladly welcome

See last post.

Have fun!

Edited by Hawkeye60

I Re-shot my video w/ the Main Menu Window Disable, Uploading now, lol.

Skate, how did you record this video? DCS always renders on my desktop in an obscure resolution, so when I try to record it doesnt fit the screen.

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Main menu Screens

Have fun!

VR Garage.zip

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
You can move the model positions by changing the numbers in the addModel function call:

scene.m = sceneAPI:addModel("oh-58d", .1, 2.5, -3.0);

The first number moves the model forward and back, the 2nd number moves it up and down and the third moves it left or right.

Is there an argument to rotate the aircraft for positioning? I tried adding a parameter to the addModel method but nothing happened. Also, is there an updated list of Draw Arguments for aircrafts? The list I have is old and only has 336 args.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found out. -scene.m3.transform:rotate(0,-90.0,0.0);

Edited by pimp

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

My main menu hangar is all ready for the Tomcat release :thumbup:

Hangar.thumb.jpg.185e048d99a0d074fdc1d483c6546911.jpg

• Like 1

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
Is there a way to not have to reinstall these files after every DCS update? It looks like they keep getting overwritten.

+1

or to have the choice between standart and VR hangar ...

Clevo Sager - i7 6700-K 4.0Ghz OC@4.4Ghz - RAM 32GB DDR4 - VIDEO Nvidia 980 GTX 8Go - XFi SoundBlaster

VR with Oculus Rift - KGB Gunfighter-Pro + Cougar Gaz + Simped + volant T300 + pédalier LeoBodnar

• 4 weeks later...

First of all, a huge thank you to Hawkeye60 and everyone else who put in so much time to create these virtual hangers. I have a few questions though.

The files that Hawkeye60 created mostly seem to be for 1.5.x. When I've tried to use some of them in 2.1.1, my DCS crashed.

Does anyone know how to rotate the tail down (pitch axis) on the taildraggers (P-51, Bf-109, Fw-190) so the tailwheel is on the floor?

And finally, in the lua for the UH-1H, the aircraft code is "ab-212" where I was expecting UH-1H or uh1h or something similar. Is that the vendor's designation (ab-212.edm)? I'm trying to create files for the F-5E and the F-86F. I was able to use "f86f," but my loading screen never got beyond 10% when I tried to start DCS. I never found the .edm name for the F-5E.

Any help is appreciated.

When all else fails, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

i-7 8700K Coffee Lake 5 GHz OC CPU, 32GB Corsair 3200 RAM, GTX1080 Ti 11Gb VRAM. Controls - Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S., Saitek Pro rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Rift CV1