Dying from nowhere

M0ltar

Has anyone else had issues, in multiplayer specifically, dying from seemingly nothing? I got hit by what seemed to be 2 missiles, but had no missile warning, no contrails. I was flying decently low and would have assumed given my position that I would get a warning. Im no noob to the A10C. This has been happening just recently. Also happened to a friend flying a KA50 at the same time. I seem to think that they removed the contrails from stingers. Did they also remove the ability of the A10C to detect them?

Edit: Just did some testing and indeed the A10C does not give a warning on Stingers. I tried from several different angles and got nothing from the warning system.

Edit2: Just did another test to make sure I was not crazy and it was my plane. Had an f15 shoot and the warning worked.

Nevermind looks like its an active issue. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=180092

Edited by M0ltar

I saw the last post in that thread and assumed it was fixed, but I just tested it and indeed, 3 months later and still broken.

The MANPADS no smoke bug was indeed fixed however.

Edited by Deezle

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer