Mavericks.... again (SOLVED)

Sandman1330

Is there a known bug regarding IRMV?

My usual procedure to fire them is not working. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug?

1. Warm up (cool down) IRMV;

2. When Rdy, uncage, SSS up

3. Fly velocity vector over target, utilize TDC to slew mavericks over target

4. When locked and within keyhole, fire.

My problem right now is at step 3, I have the video on the screen and it is slaved to the VV, but I cannot slew the seeker head with TDC. It's almost like SSS up isn't registering.

Am I alone or doing something wrong, or is this a known / common bug? Used to work this way all the time. Yes, master arm on.

I'm a version behind on OB, BTW - 2.5.3.21235 Open Beta hotfix 3 (I didn't update due to the reported Hornet radar bugs in the latest update)

Thx

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

i have this issue, you just cant change the uncaged mavs to IRMV mode, it gets stuck on INS, my only fix was to change the weapon load out then go back to mavs. must be a bug.

Edit, i think the problem is that your cannon is being selected too, i just had this issue again and un selected my cannon from the stores menu, and i was able to choose IRMV sensor mode

Edited by Snowblind

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

edit again, ive narrowed the problem being down to using the right MFD for the stores page, if you un-cage the AGM G on the right mfd it wont allow for use of the IRMV mode, how ever the use of the left MFD will allow you to uncage and select IRMV mode for TDC slew

8700k @5.2ghz delided \ Asus Maxiumus XI code \ RTX 3090 FE \ 32GB DDR4 corsair vengeance RGB @3600 \ 1TB Samsung 960 pro NVME \ 1TB samsung 850evo \ 2TB WD black HDD \ MFG crosswind v2 \  Virpil WARBRD X2 Constellation Alpha L+R and Mongoose CM3 throttle \ ASUSPG348Q 100hz 34 ultrawide 

[/i]https://imgur.com/a/VjNEllM

The Manual is pretty specific.. you must use the LEFT MFD, not the right

Thanks!

I had been away from the harrier for a bit and had forgotten this little tidbit. I started putting it on the right to keep things consistent with how I operate the hornet, which is EW page on the left and stores on the right. Problem solved!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2