ForceFeel seat

I highlighted it.

Appreciated, let´s hope there are no more delays.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, does anybody else have this kind of problem ?

- I created two stereo mode audio files, one that uses left and other that uses right speaker only

- My headphones and stereos identifies and plays these audio streams correctly every time.

- ForceFeel Sound Capture does this:

- Most of the cases left side motors are activated when I play left side speaker version and right side when I play the right speaker version.. But sometimes polarity changes and stucked to this polarity so that right speaker sound activates the left side motors and left side version activates the right side.

Any idea how to fix this annoying "feature" ? I'm using the latests ForceFeel Control Center app (Version 1.2 (12.12.2018)). Usually I'm using the USB connection like in DCS, but I'm trying to build up connection between Condor 2 (sailplane simulator) telemetry and ForceFeel cushion with aid of Sound Capture Mode. I have tested several different audio files and modified their frequencies and volumes, test result is allways same; app just semi-randomly "decide" to change the polarity .. :(

I'd prefer the USB connection based solution, I have asked the ForceFeel API documentation from Realteus "support", but I'm not very hopefull to get any response from them.. :(

So, I have to find Sound Capture mode fix or alternatively solve/find out how this ForceFeel API works. I'm quite poor and limited skilled coder, that's why I don't know how to proceed..

Edited by melo
typo

I highlighted it.

Good news. Let's hope we are not disappointed yet again.

No idea why they go cold on us. A simple " We have nothing to report yet guys, the factory is still ironing out some problems and have not given us a timeline as to when they will be resolved".

That or a variation on the theme, put on their blog every couple of weeks would have been reassuring.

Going cold like they did, conjures up visions of an empty, dusty office with a few bits of paper and a telephone sat on the carpet in the middle of the floor, where a desk used to be.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Tried to message them, no answer 1+ week ....

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting since March for my Realteus seat and not getting any responses from the company, I ordered a Gametrix JetSeat from Andre. It arrived today (one month after ordering) and I really like it. It took about an hour to get the different vibrations the way I wanted through the Simshaker software. It really adds to immersion! I highly recommend one and buying through Andre if you do.

After waiting since March for my Realteus seat and not getting any responses from the company, I ordered a Gametrix JetSeat from Andre. It arrived today (one month after ordering) and I really like it. It took about an hour to get the different vibrations the way I wanted through the Simshaker software. It really adds to immersion! I highly recommend one and buying through Andre if you do.

I'm giving Realteus the benefit of the doubt right now, they said they'll ship it out in November, if I don't receive it by January I'm contacting the fraud dept. at my bank and getting my money back.

I'm giving Realteus the benefit of the doubt right now, they said they'll ship it out in November, if I don't receive it by January I'm contacting the fraud dept. at my bank and getting my money back.

I had given up all hope and written off the money I paid. I thought they were just scamming us but there is a new update on the website saying shipping by November... maybe... just maybe...

Sinclair ZX81 - 1K RAM - 16K Wobbly Ram Pack - Tape Drive - Kempston Joystick :helpsmilie:

• 3 weeks later...

We are a week into November. Anyone had any indication of shipping yet?

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

We are a week into November. Anyone had any indication of shipping yet?

Some sqn mates ordered based on my feedback and none of them have received any news.

I think they are about to kill me, and I don´t mean in a virtual way :doh:

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I don't want to star a shitstorm, but I don't understand, why a company sends a copy to a Ytuber for review, when numerous customers are waiting for months to receive their orders.

One might feel, like this was a clever way of getting more orders placed.

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Not sure if this means anything, but in the picture it says "7 days left" not sure if that's when they start shipping it out or when they decide not to..

Im guessing 7 days left to stop taking orders for this batch?

7 days till deliveries start?

I don't want to star a shitstorm, but I don't understand, why a company sends a copy to a Ytuber for review, when numerous customers are waiting for months to receive their orders.

One might feel, like this was a clever way of getting more orders placed.

Considering they made a ton of changes from youtuber feedback, customers will end up getting a better, more polished product (at least in theory).

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

I placed my order back in June 2018, and the seat didn't ship until Feb 2019. I received the seat in late Feb. Emails were far and few in between, and I was also considering writing the funds off as a loss. I hope everyone's order does eventually show up as this isn't your normal timeframe in regards to normal purchases.

Last day according to their website, 13 hours left

Every time I see this thread up in the forum, I hope there is good news.

Time to find out, I guess.