My foldable cockpit

Marcq

Nice neat setup Marcq,

What is that box on the floor you’re trying to sneak into the pic tho.:music_whistling:

Sorry guys, having problems with photo bucket

20170205_150745_zps6rqg1ncy.jpg

Marc..

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

• 4 weeks later...
Have you got any more pictures buddy? I am thinking of doing something like this to use with my oculus to save me moving my wheel from my racing rig.

I made it out of 1/4" ply covered with fiberglass, wanted to be light.Will take some pics later on

Playseat_zpsuigwwuza.jpg

I used a reel seat for the bracket

20170213_104138_zpsfll4vdx5.jpg

20170213_104321_zpso2vrurqt.jpg

130 degrees if the seat is set at the fourth mark

20170213_104409_zps60xdc4qt.jpg

What other pic would you like?

Marc..

Interesting! I was just thinking of something like this as a temp set up whilst I design my coffee table cockpit, but decided to save the money to actually pu tit toward the build. Looks quite good, may yet do this, as it may be a while before I can get my concept brought to completion...

Is it comfy?

Z...

Interesting! I was just thinking of something like this as a temp set up whilst I design my coffee table cockpit, but decided to save the money to actually pu tit toward the build. Looks quite good, may yet do this, as it may be a while before I can get my concept brought to completion...

Is it comfy?

Z...

I'm 6'1" 215lb and find it very comfortable, fell asleep a few times on long mission :doh:

Thanks, Marc..

I'm 6'1" 215lb and find it very comfortable, fell asleep a few times on long mission :doh:

Thanks, Marc..

Cheers, may just end up getting one and doing this in that case.I was put off by the lack of a way to mount the HOTAS, but it seems you've provided an excellent solution to that issue... :thumbup:

That fact that I can hide it in a cabinet when not playing will make the pretty lady happy.

Z...