DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

DCS World Week Update 19 Nov 2017 (English version)

54wGxtr75BA

for SZGS, outside of the collision mesh image, the others in the video are a year+ old. (from last november)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Might be worth adding from here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3302766&postcount=17

"Upon wrapping up the APG-73, we’ll move on to the ATFLIR, and at that time, develop a new and improved FLIR technology to provide the best and most realistic simulation of such a sensor."

Sounds like the FLIR system is getting a complete and much needed rework.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

Might be worth adding from here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3302766&postcount=17

"Upon wrapping up the APG-73, we’ll move on to the ATFLIR, and at that time, develop a new and improved FLIR technology to provide the best and most realistic simulation of such a sensor."

Sounds like the FLIR system is getting a complete and much needed rework.

Added some time ago by past Wags interview about DCS World improvements.

Yes, I read them, move Dekka ironwork as official 3rd party and FC-17 as official module.

Interesting know the other 3rd parties, modules and maps, and the 18 Partners and 3rd parties, now only one partner (BSK) and eight 3rd parties (Aviodev, Dekka Ironwork, HeakBlur, MilTech-5, Magnitude 3 LLC, Polychop Simulations, RAZBAM and VEAO).

Edit: Add Vulkan API integration.

We are also developing our engine to take advantage of the Vulcan API to further improve game performance.

Edit2: I add the campaing creators as 3rd parties (Apache600, Maple Flag Missions, Ranger79 Productions, 373vFS Greg, Armen, Baltic_Dragon and Laivynas). That reduce the list to only "two" unkonows, I think OctopusG and I-16 type 24 can be a 3rd party, but the last.....

Edited by Silver_Dragon