PAK-FA Project

can confirm, cannot equip r-37, 1.5.7

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Help me please!

Pak fa works. But I don't have r-37. I have only one r-33 at pylon 2. No Caucasus map when pressing the M key. Three other users have this situation :helpsmilie:

Screen.The remaining R-33s are housed in hidden compartments. I have a script that replaces the R-33 on the R-37. The launch range is more than 280 km. But in appearance they will be like R-33. I did not change the texture. Forgive my English, this is a translation.

Скрин.

Остальные R-33 размещены в скрытых отсеках. У меня есть скрипт, который заменяет R-33 на R-37. Дальность пуска более 280 км. Но по виду они будут как R-33, текстуры я не менял. Простите мой английский, это автоперевод.

Screen_171104_110032.thumb.jpg.9cabcc9030c5b6052bbae7dce963b5ce.jpg

Roket_V6E.zip

Для всех я сделался всем, чтобы спасти по крайней мере некоторых (1 Кор. 9, 22)

Intel® Core TM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 ГБ ОЗУ, видеокарта Asus GeForce GTX 750TI 2 Gb GDDR5 (1 шт), Винда 7PRO, 64-х разрядная.

Next, create the suspension yourself. Variants in the photo (screen). The last option (R-37 * 2, R-77 * 2, R-73 * 2) - all missiles are hidden in the compartments.

Затем создайте подвеску самостоятельно. На фото мои варианты. Последний вариант (R-37 * 2, R-77 * 2, R-73 * 2) - все ракеты скрыты в отсеках.

1124773994_01.thumb.jpg.c2d5d3ad865de93168352a0227120cfa.jpg

Edited by Lans

Для всех я сделался всем, чтобы спасти по крайней мере некоторых (1 Кор. 9, 22)

Intel® Core TM i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 16.0 ГБ ОЗУ, видеокарта Asus GeForce GTX 750TI 2 Gb GDDR5 (1 шт), Винда 7PRO, 64-х разрядная.

Happy to announce the Release of our Next Patch for our Su-57 Pak Fa this Coming Week end,Patch includes ...

.Collision Shells

.boundary Boxes

Damage Shells

.Finishing up 509 Skin

And I also want you guys to know that I have started converting the Textures to PBR to Support Version 2.0+ Another patch will Cover the 2.0 Update,both the Cockpit and External Model are Getting PBR Textures..

Edited by cubanace

"The Pak Fa Project Next Patch is Here"

The Next Patch includes the Collision Codes and Collision model, this is a fix for the BLOW UP Problem on take off and landing, you can now do belly landings ex,but watch your speed:joystick::D

Preview Video Taken on my 3dx max and Coding LapTop and recorded with cell phone,my PC is still Not Ready!.

https://youtu.be/5NwKBg0KrMQ

Download Link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Edited by cubanace

New SU-57 MODEL

I will be Upgrading both the External Model and Cockpit of our SU-57,I have Stored This Model for almost 8 months because it was to complicated and advanced for me to work on due to my lack of exp at that time.

SO here is a Render of the new model and a Video Preview of its Bay Doors.

Keep in mind that I am working on a LapTop and that My PC is still out of service,so bare with me.

https://youtu.be/OSMJRL0JHjs

Edited by cubanace

I have tried this model today at my friend's place, and I can say that it's very promising. However, I am very curious about your sources of information. I mean, PAK-FA is still a prototype, how did you get the information enough to create the flight dynamics? It flies nicely, but can I judge whether it is close at all to the real thing?

Also, this pitching up tendency after touchdown is strange. It is quite subtle, but is it how the real PAK-FA behaves? What can the reason be? When we modelled A320 for a FFS, I experienced the same thing, but it was a bug in the FBW which delayed the reaction in some particuliar conditions if one tried to touch down very gently or tried to hold the nose wheel from touching down too soon.

Is it correct that the HUD glass is so dark grey? I have flown with a HUD, though on a civilian type, but it was not that dark: it was a very clean completely transparent glass, like a lens of a camera.

Edited by ilya1502
  • Like 1

He can't accurately recreate the flight model. Best he can aim for is a supercruise capable Su-27, which is honestly, more or less exactly what the PAK-FA is anyway. I don't believe there are tremendous differences between them from what I understand. It's an evolutionary design, rather than "shaking up the foundations of flight and avionics"

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

SU-57 Project Developing Update

Developing Update on the SU-57 Project

While our Main 3D Modeler and Coder are hard at Work Creating the Complete Cockpit and systems, I will be Modeling and helping Our Main Modeler By Making New weapons and pylons/Droptanks and coding the Clickable Cockpit , I will Stream the announcement in Twitch and youtube to Showcase The New Cockpit and its Clickable Functions.

"ALSO"

ME and My Coder will be flying to Russia to Interview Chief Test Pilot and also to visit The Sukhoi Factory and Russian Simulation Facility where Flight testing take place to Gather All the Necessary information to make this Happen and look at the Limitations on our Agreement with Sukhoi.

"NOTE"about SDK

About SDK , I don't intend to ask for it yet,its to soon.

We are all hard at Work to ShowCase our Work to ED when the time is right,including the SU-17M4.

Platforms Supported for both The SU-57 and SU-17M4

DCS ( SDK Not Yet Available )

PrePar3D V4 ( SDK Available )

Best Regards CubanAce.

My friend was at one press conference with Sergey Bogdan (T-50 test pilot).

He asked some questions about internal bays design and weapon and he was stopped. He got advice not to ask such kind of questions.

I don`t believe you`ll get success to get any extra info of Pakfa.

KGB don`t like citizens of a foreign countries :D

Edited by BR=55=Sevas

My friend was at one press conference with Sergey Bogdan (T-50 test pilot).

He asked some questions about internal bays design and weapon and he was stopped. He got advice not to ask such kind of questions.

I don`t believe you`ll get success to get any extra info of Pakfa.

KGB don`t like citizens of a foreign countries :D

I understand and that is fine with me I am still going and trying!!, Any info will be welcome to better this Project ,of course they are not going to talk about Special Abilities in an interview ,that is why you have to built trust and state your intentions first I will never ask such stupid questions on a first interview it's logic lol, I know how to ask and what to ask to benefit this project .

Edited by cubanace

Developing Update on the SU-57 Project

.....Platforms Supported for both The SU-57 and SU-17M4

DCS ( SDK Not Yet Available )

PrePar3D V4 ( SDK Available )

Best Regards CubanAce.

:thumbup:

Hi Cubanace !

Is a Prepar3d v4 version of your Su57 available ?

I believe the DCS version is not directly working as architecture is different.

:thumbup:

Hi Cubanace !

Is a Prepar3d v4 version of your Su57 available ?

I believe the DCS version is not directly working as architecture is different.

Hi!! We are Working on a Version for Prepar3d V4 with the available SDK Kit ,after the trip to Russia we will Continue work for both DCS and Prepar3d.

Thank you for helping me out in sorting things out in the mod,I will upload the upgraded version asap after I take out the strobe light behind the canopy, behind the canopy is a missile detector and interceptor not a strobe light so I will be also fixing the 3d.:D:joystick::thumbup:

New Update coming...

you will now be able to change skin from the Arming Screen and R-37 Has Been Added again After the latest Update of dcs wich broke the code,but its back to normal give me an hour i will upload it to ed files,FM Table also work on,Credits goes to our long term friend of the pakfa mod "slebedeff ","Kim","Sokol". :thumbup:

All Credits goes to the Community and this Team.

New UPdate

Next Update Focus in Module Structure ease of use For the Players.

Skins Now Added to the Arming Screen.

R-37 Missiles Back online.

Credits go to This Community and team .

Team ( Kim,Slebedeff,Sokol)

Latest Version Of the SU-57 Project

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Best Regards Cubanace.