Perfect sidetables for casual pits

Pikey

Excuse my cheapness (they dont call me Pikey for nothing) I've long had HOTAS and pedals and constantly been challenged for how to have them at the right height for my hands on my left and right side. I've gone through stacking them on boxes, putting them on top of bins and chairs and until now could not be happy.

Until i met DAVE

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/search/?query=dave

Available in the US and UK/Ireland IKEA's, Dave is the cheapest laptop adjustable height side table I have found, a mere 20 quid for the perfect hotas experience, allowing adjustable height, stable non wheeled feet, thin verticals so you can place between your feet. Small design means you can park under your desk when not nerding.

Now if only IKEA delivered in Ireland :(

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I like the fact that it is only $20USD. I don't even need one but I might have to at least go look at it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I salute your cheapness, but alas, I am cheaper than you :D

I just went down to the chinese plastic shop, like shops that sell all sorts of plastic containers for your kitchen, garage etc.

Picked up 2 plastic tables/steps at the right height for the equivalent of about $8 US, for both

Edited by Vlerkies

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro