Good Times at the 229th!

molevitch

Last night (20.00 GMT) I joined a structured mission for the first time on the 229th server and flew with Flubber, Blade, Guinness, Stingray and Gizzy.

Finally, I think I am getting the full benefit of this wonderful sim! I have been engaged in some intensive training at the Black Shark Den group under the tutelage of Gizzy, and have reached a level now where I feel I can be a reliable squad member, and not:

1. Crash into the ground repeatedly
  2. Crash into my team mate frequently
  3. Forget what I am doing
  4. Lose myself on the map
  5. Miss the target LZ/Enemy
  6. Be a nuisance to other players around me

This is transformative!

The Black Shark Den and 229th are just such enjoyable places to fly! The in-house expertise, the generosity of advanced instructors, the camaraderie and humour, and the sheer desire to be better and better pilots is infectious.

I highly recommend the experience to other DCS chopper enthusiasts, whether just starting out or old-timers. Flying SP is fine, playing PvP is fine, but when you are engaged in a structured mission with a purpose and a role, this sim really shines. :D

Thank you BSD, thank you 229th, and especially thank you Gizzy! :thumbup:

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg