Announcing Tu-22M3 Troika by Black Cat Simulations

I totally get why it takes ED so long to do anything...

I'll prioritize that the rest of this week.

Take your time. We know the 20/80 principle... it takes 20% effort to get things to be 80% complete... but oh my, it takes the 80% of effort to get the last 20%... and the closer to 100% you get the slower it becomes.

• Like 1

DCS Finland | SF squadron

I totally get why it takes ED so long to do anything...

I'll prioritize that the rest of this week.

As mentioned above, take your time there is no rush. We are just impatient and like being teased with cool planes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

• 2 weeks later...
Where?

I think he was being sarcastic!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Hahahaha! I get that a lot actually. I'm too much of an engineer, too nerdy, to pick a vanity username, so it's literally Brian A Cooper. 11 is my lucky number, from the Pitts S-1-11, the greatest airplane ever made by anyone, anywhere, period. I use that same handle for most everything. That might be risky in terms of identity theft, but I'm crafty about passwords and not having really personal data on the internet in the first place. No facebook, no photos, no twitter, no financial data. I think it also helps with some of the crazier requests I make, of Ukrainians and Russians for the Backfire project for example, that I'm a particular person not trying to hide, that I'm honest, predictable and consistent about what I say across e-mail or Skype or here. I want to hide from identity thieves, not anyone official or with a non-threatening need to know who I am.

Hey guys just curious, I know life is busy and appreciate your work as DCS needs a dedicated bomber. Any progress updates ? Has 2.5 slowed anything down or changed things ? Thanks

I couldn't agree with you more. DCS definitely needs a dedicated bomber. I am excited to dispatch enemies of the motherland with swarms of the mighty Kh-15s.

• ED Team
I couldn't agree with you more. DCS definitely needs a dedicated bomber. I am excited to dispatch enemies of the motherland with swarms of the mighty Kh-15s.

Not just "a" dedicated bomber, it needs THIS bomber in particular, because it's the natural enemy of the Tomcat. Imagine flying fleet defence against human piloted Backfires, or attacking a carrier task group with Tomcats hunting for you. That's a scenario that never happened, that both of these aircraft were designed for and that we might one day be able to realistically recreate in DCS thanks to Brian's efforts.

I've been wondering for a long time. Is it Briana Cooper or Brian A Cooper?

I've always wanted to tease him by saying it that way but never got around to it!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

I was wondering when I saw this video...published Feb 5 2018, I was like, “DAYUUUUM! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?”

ETA: Bummer, in the comments the author says it’s an AI TU-22. Still awesome though! (Feel free to delete if this steps on any toes...)

Edited by VZ_342

(Feel free to delete if this steps on any toes...)

No toes stepped on. Beautiful, and motivational.

I have next weekend set aside to work on the flight model. When I get it working, I will probably hand it off to Oleg and Dimitry to make a video with. I'm not set up to do a good job of that. Me does the 0's and 1's.

Brian