To preprder or not to preorder? - Page 16 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 01-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #151
wavn

Reputation power: 5
wavn has a spectacular aura aboutwavn has a spectacular aura aboutwavn has a spectacular aura aboutwavn has a spectacular aura aboutwavn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonist View Post
you are damn spot on.
The ones who were able to afford a system that can handle the F18........?
Old 01-17-2018, 01:44 PM   #152
some1

Reputation power: 21
some1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nicesome1 is just really nice

You don't need a NASA computer to play DCS. Just to play it at highest settings in VR.

Owned modules: A-10C; Ka-50; P-51; FW-190D; UH-1; FC; FC2; FC3; L-39C/ZA; MiG-15bis; F-86F Sabre; Bf 109 K-4; F-5E; Mi-8MTV2; M-2000C
Owned betas: SA-342; NTTR; MiG-21bis; C-101 Aviojet; Hawk T.1A; Spitfire IX; AJS 37; AV-8B
Hardware: Hotas Warthog, Hotas Cougar, Slaw Rudder, Wheel Stand Pro, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Rift CV1
some1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:06 PM   #153
TexasThunder

Reputation power: 0
TexasThunder is on a distinguished road

Awesome...My Discover card is excited!
TexasThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:38 PM   #154
Cann0nF0dd3r

Reputation power: 3
Cann0nF0dd3r is on a distinguished road

I'll probably end up preordering it next pay period, wont get to fly it before i leave but oh well, it'll be something to look forward to when I get back.
Cann0nF0dd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 07:51 PM   #155
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 106
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cann0nF0dd3r View Post
I'll probably end up preordering it next pay period, wont get to fly it before i leave but oh well, it'll be something to look forward to when I get back.
When are you leaving?

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #156
VladoBG

Reputation power: 1
VladoBG is on a distinguished road

Will the final version include a campaign for F-18?
Because i dont want to pay 60$ to flying vs nothing...
VladoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:03 PM   #157
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 106
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladoBG View Post
No info has been shared on campaigns yet. I am sure there will be a lot of good content for it by the time it releases.

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:04 PM   #158
VladoBG

Reputation power: 1
VladoBG is on a distinguished road

I expect from DCS a serious campaign, including a lot of SEAD, A-G and A-A missions.
VladoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:06 PM   #159
kontiuka
ED Translator

Reputation power: 17
kontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nicekontiuka is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladoBG View Post
Included campaigns have kind of become passé unfortunately but understandably since a quality campaign takes a lot of effort and would make the module more expensive. From what I've seen, there will be a slew of single and instant action missions and I imagine a ton of training missions.
kontiuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:07 PM   #160
Viper_Six_One

Reputation power: 2
Viper_Six_One is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudel_chw View Post
The Module also includes US$ 16 in bonus points, in addition to the US$ 20 discount, that you could use on the future towards the purchase of Campaigns
But as with the A-10C in Pre-Purchase...do we get the F/A-18C Campaigns for free like we did with the Warthog?
Viper_Six_One is offline   Reply With Quote