CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Getting a missing texture error while trying a livery.. double checked the names in the .lua file...

Anybody else?

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Can anyone explain how to add new skins to the new C-101, I've been having major trouble

Make your skin as you came doing it until now, but the folder with your textures should be put in ... \ DCS World \ Mods \ aircraft \ C-101 \ Liveries in the model that corresponds to your skin.

If it is for a C-101CC you must place the folder of your skin in the directory ... \ DCS World \ Mods \ aircraft \ C-101 \ Liveries \ C-101CC.

If it is for a C-101EB you must place the folder of your skin in the directory ... \ DCS World \ Mods \ aircraft \ C-101 \ Liveries \ C-101EB.

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to open the template using GIMP? For me, some .psd files load in GIMP just fine, but not these ones. I am wondering whether it is just the version of GIMP I am using, or if there is some PhotoShop specific feature in the C-101 template that will actually require PhotoShop to deal with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys,can you help me to find on CC aviodev skin this areas ? Thanks .

I am not completely sure, but here are my best estimates at the moment.

poza2-skin.jpg

• Static discharge wicks main wing = C-101-fuse-2, x=2575, y=1790

poza3-skin.jpg

• Dorsal aerial = C-101-fuse-1 x=2130, y=2270
  • Base aerial = C-101-fuse-1 x=x2275, y=2350
  • Ventral aerial = C-101-fuse-1 x=2475, y=2360

poza1-skin.jpg

• Static discharge wick rudder= C-101-fuse-1, x=2970-3075, y=2415
  • Static discharge wick elevators = C-101-fuse-2, x=3200, y=1780

Note that some of these are on fuse-1 and some are on fuse-2. Also, on the static discharge wicks (esp on the elevators), my impression is that the wire is different to the connector. They could just be adjacent, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, hopefully that will help a bit. I can look into it a bit more, if you wish. In which case, just let me know.

• 3 years later...

@Vibora

Hey I got a question regarding the C-101.

I noticed that there are two versions of both the nose and the tail.

There is a round nose and a conical nose & there is a tail with a round plate on top of the rudder and one without.

Are those parameters set in the description.lua although they modify the 3d model?

Where can I find the parameters?

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks in advance!

On 12/13/2022 at 6:32 PM, MorrisMessing said:

@Vibora

Hey I got a question regarding the C-101.

I noticed that there are two versions of both the nose and the tail.

There is a round nose and a conical nose & there is a tail with a round plate on top of the rudder and one without.

Are those parameters set in the description.lua although they modify the 3d model?

Where can I find the parameters?

Looking forward to hear from you! Thanks in advance!

You're looking at two different versions of the plane that are available to fly: The C-101EB trainer with the standard rudder top and the C-101CC light fighter with the dish-like antenna base on top of the rudder. Have a look at Chuck's guide page 11 for a comparison.

A-4E | AV-8B N/A | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-5E | F-14A&B | F1 | FC3 | M-2000C | Mosquito | P-47D | Spitfire | AH-64D | Mi-8MTV2 | Mi-24P | SA342 | UH-1H
Nevada | Normandy | Persian Gulf | Sinai | South Atlantic | Syria | The Channel | Supercarrier | NS430
i7-5820K @ 4.50GHz | 32GB DDR-4 @ 3.00GHz | 2x 1TB NVMe SSD | Asus RTX 2070S O8G
Saitek X-52 Pro HOTAS | Thrustmaster TFRP pedals | TrackIR 5

Am 20.12.2022 um 20:07 schrieb blaster182:

You're looking at two different versions of the plane that are available to fly: The C-101EB trainer with the standard rudder top and the C-101CC light fighter with the dish-like antenna base on top of the rudder. Have a look at Chuck's guide page 11 for a comparison.

Nope. There is a French fictional trainer version with a round nose and without the rudder antenna. So, it is definitely possible to set those parameters as you like and not dependent on CC or EB type.

• 1 year later...

I am struggling with a little green box near the nose.  It shows up even if I export the original template to a .dds without making any changes.  Any idea what this is?  There is another similar green line on the opposite side of the cockpit in a near mirror position.

TemplateError.PNG

Edited by Andurula

10 hours ago, Andurula said:

I am struggling with a little green box near the nose.  It shows up even if I export the original template to a .dds without making any changes.  Any idea what this is?  There is another similar green line on the opposite side of the cockpit in a near mirror position.

TemplateError.PNG

Those are the numerals for the Jordanian livery. You can set them to an empty texture by setting these two lines on the description.lua file to "empty" and true:

{"C-101-FUSE_1_7", DECAL ,"empty",true};

{"C-101-FUSE_1_8", DECAL ,"empty",true};

• Thanks 1