Any News on X-52 Profiles and TrackIR3 profiles?

Everything is perfect just wondered if anyone has these profiles setup for BS Yet Smiles :P

If there is a Post already Plz Xfer me Smiles TYSM LOVE DCS: Black Shark!!!

Falcon 4.0, Falcon 4.5, MSFS v10, Lomac FC and DCS: Black Shark ;-))~

Salute all and TYSM For the Heads up with this new Location to Get BS Other places Takes to Long!

http://www.gogamer.com

I find profiles very personal. What works for one doesn't neccessarily work for others, so I always do my own profiles.

I could send you my X-52 one, but you might not like my setup. In fact, it's still evolving as I find better/more comfortable ways to program it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

rgrt I understaind also I updated my TrackIR3 to The TrackIR version you are using is : 4.1.036 Im currant but still wont work in BS Why is that I Dont see option to enable TrackIR Small Help TYSM Smile Salute!

Salute all and TYSM For the Heads up with this new Location to Get BS Other places Takes to Long!

Try doing a Game Update in the TrackIR software. When I installed my TrackIR 4 (not too long ago), profiles for Black Shark and a few other games weren't included, but the TrackIR game update fixed it. I don't think you need to set anything in Black Shark itself (except to reclaim that hat switch you previously had set to view control :)).

I agree about the X-52 profiles being very subjective. I wouldn't think of using anyone else's, because who else knows better what works for me, than me?

Sorry to be negative here but a TrackIR profile is pretty standard, IMO. Why would you need to have someone set that up for you? Its not very complicated or subjective for that matter. Turn head, turn view. Pretty simple really.

Sorry this may be the Cabernet Sauvignon speaking. (Louis Martini. Sanoma, 2006=yummy)

I shouldn't have used the word profile. I meant to say that Black Shark was not recognized by TrackIR at all, until I used the Game Update feature. I thought maybe that was TriggerHappy's issue, since he said he just upgraded his software. The game profile is a totally separate thing; sorry for the confusion.

Incidentally, my TrackIR profile for BS is quite different than the default "Combat Flight" profile. I love how easy it is to configure every aspect to your liking. I don't know why I would want someone else's profile.

Edited by Safari Ken

I have version 4.0.024 and the new update for TrackIR is 4.0.036 but I have TrackIR 3 not 4 so Im worried I Cant upgrade Ive tryed uninstall and reinstall these def versions and have a hard time it was working at desktop but in game TrackIR would never work any idea?

Also on TrackIR its cool about the profile there I hope that will get fixed soon while Im Tshooting this But I have X52 and thats what the profile i was really wondering if someone has done a great X52 profile for this smiles!

Thats all sorry for any scraching of the head there sorry!

Any advice would be so Great! TY

I shouldn't have used the word profile. I meant to say that Black Shark was not recognized by TrackIR at all, until I used the Game Update feature. I thought maybe that was TriggerHappy's issue, since he said he just upgraded his software. The game profile is a totally separate thing; sorry for the confusion.

Incidentally, my TrackIR profile for BS is quite different than the default "Combat Flight" profile. I love how easy it is to configure every aspect to your liking. I don't know why I would want someone else's profile.

It may be different than the default, but once you've had TIR for a while its all pretty standard. Its not rocket science. Maybe I am not being understanding enough to the new TIR recruits.

Apologies. :)

TrackIR Works 100% now + Blackshark Profile smiles all I need is profile for X52 smiles if anyone has a great one let me know TYSM Im sure we all need that smiles :D

TYSM again

Trig

Oh the .pro wont work with out .dat do u have that Im soo sorry I put in in correct directory but with put .dat wont work can u do that 1 as well TYSM Quirk Salute!

While you're at it also be sure to check out the latest drivers here, but DO NOT download the profiling software from here. Use the link Quirk! gave you, because that's the latest version for that.

So for drivers ONLY:

http://www.saitekusa.com/down/drivers.php

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

Happy hunting! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]