Will the new Normany map receive campaigns?

Conure

Hey all,

I just purchased the Spitfire and the Normany map and assets. Does anybody know if once this is released ED/Third Parties plan to release payware campaigns? I love some of the campaigns for the modern jets and it'd be great to get some historically accurate campaigns over Normany.

Aside from this, I was wondering if there's been any information regarding spotting on DCS Normany. I know it's on the new engine, is spotting any better there? I ask because I have a much better time finding enemies in IL2 BoX that I do in DCS.

Really looking forward to the new content!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Spotting, at release, will be the same as Nevada since they are running on the same engine.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Hey all,

I just purchased the Spitfire and the Normany map and assets. Does anybody know if once this is released ED/Third Parties plan to release payware campaigns? I love some of the campaigns for the modern jets and it'd be great to get some historically accurate campaigns over Normany.

Of course there will be campaigns. Sooner or later there will be campaigns for any map and any plane in DCS but for sure not for any combination of map and plane. It will take a while after the arrival of the map but I assume the first campaign will be released later this year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB