DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS - Page 92 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-17-2018, 12:00 PM   #911
ArturDCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakoz View Post
Is it the same for using the stand alone NS430? Say with the Gazelle where it isn't integrated?
Hmm I have to rethink the whole thing. Apparently NS 430 is supported for a lot of airframes. I thought it was only the Mi-8 and the L-39.
ArturDCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 12:56 PM   #912
ArturDCS

So so... new attempt.

New pre-release here.

New menu "Extras" added.

The NS 430 DCS-BIOS module can be loaded/unloaded using this menu. The information whether the profile should use NS 430 or not is stored as "UseNS430=True/False"

Please report back whether it works as intended. And keep in mind that I don't fly DCS or own NS 430. (=> need feedback)
ArturDCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #913
Drakoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturDCS View Post
Hmm I have to rethink the whole thing. Apparently NS 430 is supported for a lot of airframes. I thought it was only the Mi-8 and the L-39.
The NS430 is supported as a pop up window in all aircraft (a key combo makes it come up), but supported as an in dash device on the Mi8 and L39. How that affects your software, I don't know, but hopefully it is the same either way.

I'll try the new update as soon as I can. Thanks!
Drakoz is offline   Reply With Quote