WWII Assets Pack - CA Update - 2.5.6 OB

SUNTSAG

I like the asset stuff very much, it riches the DCS, i'd like all of those misc buildings, industiral, electronic, radio stuff mhm mhm ain't that good or what! ... I figured out I have to build a few showcase custom missions designed to be all-set and ready for me to quickly show friends/family/guests DCS, kinda instant action but not exactly overwhelming, more like to quickly change an airplane type scenario for as less waiting or fiddling time, so I can jump within a mission or load up another one all set-up. It happend on a few ocassions the set-up to show the sim took long and there's no way to show someone DCS in 1-2 hours, 30 minutes to get into it.

Had a youngster over from distant family a few weeks ago, I scrambled the whole morning to do a quick mission with lots of targets, thank god I had the WW2 Asset Pack I bought some months earlier, in the end he flew for total 3 hours across 2 sessions and flew like A-10C, F/A-18C and a bunch of WW2 ones, I couldn't believe my self how much various content I filled into those 3 hours, I was basically "an instructor" that day and I was exhausted at the end haha.

Having those targets look good and add variety will help out with these showcase scenarios.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• 1 month later...

id love to see some wwii cruisers and frigates now that we have ju88 torpedoes and schnellboots

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL