Mission 15 - dcs Crash

Myleniskaya

• 4 weeks later...

Hay BD,

I just did yesterday in a mail sent for you. :-) Totally the same, shortly (1-2 minutes) after the report is coming it about "trucks started moving". Thank God I popped in here, now I can see it was not just a one time affair, and not just my rig either, so I better not try it again until fixed... Not urging you, just confirming here too.

Can I or we assist you in any way to help you let ED know something more about it? I mean if I fly again, and it occurs again, can I save some log file, or anything else to collect any data for you and ED about the reason of crash?

Anything helpful to continue the Campaign !!! :joystick: :thumbup:

Thanks

"3. post your issue in the appropriate forum section with your dcs log"

1. Which forum section should I post?

2. From my previous crash I have a simple DCS crash.txt log file and also an auto-created zipped package of logfiles with the same time stamps on both. Which one should I send?

3. My previous crash logs were made BEFORE cleaning and repairing, with some Save Games folder Mods still on. Does it make those crash logs totally worthless anyways, or should I send them also, together with any new crash log files, that I will make after Repair and Clean?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, thanks. Unfortunately I cannot reproduce this bug, so I also can’t do anything to fix it... :(

hey Baltic. I have similiar problem too. i flew M15 4 times, everytime crashed (mission before with odessa was ok, 2 times.)

Crashed looks like random, bud everytime after cross WP2 until start moving trucks.

I played in VR (HP Reverb Pro)

I attached last 2 tracks

btw.Campain is amazing. perfect job.

dcs.log-20200417-225928.zip

dcs.log-20200417-215141.zip

• 3 months later...

Looks like I'm having the same problem, it's about 1 minute after checking in with Overlord at WP2

I posted the log files here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=283333

Edit: Aaaaaaand, it's suddenly working after the last OB update! Now I have to figure out how to keep my wingman from being shot down...

Edited by jaylw314