What I plan on doing with my DCS COWS.....

Hawkeye60

In no particular order.....

cow-building.jpg

cow-helo.jpg

cow-roof.jpg

cow-over.jpg

cow-plane.jpg

cow-in-plane.jpg

cow-gun.jpg

kidding-me.jpg

Are you kidding Me? :D

I am sure there will be more......

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

+1000 on the liveries!

Links?

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Oh yeah, you can't post liveries like that and not post links!

Cows with Bombs!

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'd be intrested. Though, maybe with Cows from Above (rather than death... Death is so mean)...

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I'd be intrested. Though, maybe with Cows from Above (rather than death... Death is so mean)...

Cow Pies from Above!

I went with DFA because it's an Airborne motto as well as being popular with Huey door gunners in Vietnam. The noseart originated with the Huey. As you can see, it's based on the US Army jump wings, but the parachute canopy is replaced by a tornado with cows swept into the vortex. Yes, I'm easily amused! :lol:

y4m1Ln1fLWRNFSMoL9hJgeK92SKqdNlcZ87RX5758CmasnKBFdCdu8s4n-GdOT1JJy8XWCwxZe7lQKG9WS46jFN-cc1Ee6DHhPEUwjiAtqRevjN_hrXAgsNiNwFQUh_ylgASP5dMaESOPhRZC4wpR_bRXsmQgj0n3qESRTc2VbLkgSB8fQw7icY97cf7VhlPqcWDyHywTBAAVq-jF_jKu9m9A