Vehicle Sustainment

fmpflyer

With the dynamic campaign around the corner and update to the supply system, will this include ground vehicles requiring fuel and ammo resupply?

This dynamic could add some interesting game play for the ground war once they dynamic campaign is release.

Not only is the dynamic campaign fairly long way off - as it stands ground vehicles are soooo basic (but better than any other flightsim) that the massive list of possible improvements, including logistics for CA are also a long way off.

With ammo and refuelling I wish that certain vehicles were able to act as the 'warehouses' we currently have in DCS.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.