** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

No 1.5.6 hotfix ???? Still can't take off without huge zigzags on the runway (twist stick / rudder issue) during one more week ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Yes, a hotfix for the Viggen in 1.5.6 beta would be nice this week. Doesnt look too good though.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

It sure would be nice if ED could find a way to allow third party developers to release their own patches in a timely manner. It's unfortunate that Viggen fixes are ready to go, and we have to wait another week (at least!?) to enjoy them. Perhaps the modules, should be, you know, modular, and be versioned and updated independently of the core game.

I think the navigation system of the Viggen can't handle western hemisphere coordinates in real life. Is this the case and if yes, is it one of the reasons why the Viggen is not ready for 2.0 yet?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I think the navigation system of the Viggen can't handle western hemisphere coordinates in real life. Is this the case and if yes, is it one of the reasons why the Viggen is not ready for 2.0 yet?

Negative, we have already implemented a solution for this that is fairly accurate in terms of the modifications that would have been done in real life. :)

It has a couple of gamebreaking issues right now, I hope we'll have them resolved ASAP. Will keep you in the loop!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Cobra.....is you fix list included in todays update for the 1.5.6 Beta?

They are not listed on the ED change log, but sometimes stuff isn't included on their list that is in fact in the update!

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thanks Cobra.........great work.

Hi guys,

There's few minutes I've upgraded my DCS OpenBeta to 1.5.6.1648.240, please is it possible to have the patch note for the Viggen ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

good job Leatherneck !

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Now this is splendid work, first put outa great module, then even go so far to keep people posted on coming/done fixes, telling them what the next priorities are....awesome! Great work LNS, will buy your stuff 100% of 100% of times;)

Kind of sad that the rearming thing did not make it into the update, but next week it then, isn't it?

Cobra thanks for your fast answer, once again it's a great job.

Thanks for the awesome quality, your Viggen is really incredible +1+1+1

EDIT,

Do you know when the rotary switch "Heading correction dial" will be available ?

Thanks, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Cobra thanks for your fast answer, once again it's a great job.

Thanks for the awesome quality, your Viggen is really incredible +1+1+1

EDIT,

Do you know when the rotary switch "Heading correction dial" will be available ?

Thanks, Skull.

Loooots of input stuff going to be added/changed/improved. It's one of those things we need input from everyone from (and we already have a bunch). :) Stay on my case about any missing over the next few weeks.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/